08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

what a coincidence, i work in the penrith area. might see you around sometime. wouldnt lowering and such void my warranty ? i still have over 2 years to go...

I avoid the west :lol: iam from the south..I asked my dealer about that when i bought it and told me warranty still ok unless you have a problem and its caused directly by a modification..

haha yeah the west is a bit...

anyways, thats what i fear, i dont want to lower my car then have it stuff up on me a few months down and not having warranty covering it.

at the moment im searching for mechanics who service only toyotas and have the toyota stamp so they can order in toyota parts if something is faulty after the mods. so basically the car will still be under warranty according to the log books

nice lookin rolla mate! where did you get your rims painted and how much per wheel?

Thankyou,got them painted and repainted at Moorebank,panel beater but he only does wheels now plus repairs them for dealers and some well known wheel shops.. I get you his details if you want tomorrow.Cost me $260 for all 4.depends also if tyres have to come off or not,mine have the lip so i was lucky..He's done 3 sets for me and no probs

"BUT" powdercoating is tougher...

i was wondering...

how much were your rear weathershields ?

the dealer where i bought my car from didnt supply them, so i thought that toyota didnt make rear weathershields.

and would you know how much the front lip, lowering springs and side skirt cost from castle hill toyota ?

i was wondering...

the dealer where i bought my car from didnt supply them, so i thought that toyota didnt make rear weathershields.

and would you know how much the front lip, lowering springs and side skirt cost from castle hill toyota ?

i know the skirts are 700 dollars painted. front lip is above a thousand due to exchange rates.

i know the skirts are 700 dollars painted. front lip is above a thousand due to exchange rates.

wow expensive, rats to that

i was wondering...

PM sent

thanks for pm.

did you mean 250 for front pairs or whole set ?

btw, got top of the range tint at solar tint for 310 today, pics next week, looking classy...

Thats for a set of 4... Looking forward to your pics....More ZRE's please :D

haha, my car looks stealth atm, black corolla, tinted windows and took off the hubcaps. yes i had hubcaps lol. but yeah i was thinking of purchasing the 4 levin rims off xoom if he still has any and powdercoat them black.

what does everyone think ?

haha, my car looks stealth atm, black corolla, tinted windows and took off the hubcaps. yes i had hubcaps lol. but yeah i was thinking of purchasing the 4 levin rims off xoom if he still has any and powdercoat them black.

what does everyone think ?

NO dont do it... Was thinking of that for my stockers but cos of the design they will just look like black hubcaps.. Works well for Sportivo rims but not ours..

lols then should i just leave my wheels stock ? its black steel atm. i cant afford rims unfortunately. maybe if i can get my hand on some trd springs, then ill lower it

levin rims are sick i bought 4 and was gonan powder them white but im glad i didnt they are immaculate as is and white or black wouldnt look cool with that design.

you comming to the meet on the 31st?

lols then should i just leave my wheels stock ? its black steel atm. i cant afford rims unfortunately. maybe if i can get my hand on some trd springs, then ill lower it

levin rims are sick i bought 4 and was gonan powder them white but im glad i didnt they are immaculate as is and white or black wouldnt look cool with that design.

you comming to the meet on the 31st?

probably not, but maybe if there was a second meet or something...

Got another cosmetic mod today,this one from UK. Pics up soon i hope,unless i stuff it :rolleyes:

UK Spec: Auris SR180

rear diffuser decal

TDD1003.jpg

TDD1004.jpg

Edited by JVN11L

Got another cosmetic mod today,this one from UK. Pics up soon i hope,unless i stuff it :rolleyes:

rear diffuser decal

TDD1003.jpgTDD1004.jpg

oo how much and so what your basicly saying as the rear defusre on the sr180 is just a decal not actuall built in to the rear bar?

rear diffuser decal

TDD1003.jpg

oo how much and so what your basicly saying as the rear defusre on the sr180 is just a decal not actuall built in to the rear bar?

Yes thats all it is on the SR180 a vinyl decal,typical Toyota :lol: Its thicker though and has a rough texture. This is the second version cos the first type was black and thinner and now thicker and colour is anthracite..About $80.. Hope it looks ok on mine too :(

post-9535-1232396329_thumb.jpg

Edited by JVN11L