08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

I only got AUR15 number plates, TTE Spoiler, Advanti 18" Wheels, and i noticed ya on the UK forum getting it sent to ya, i posted a thread wanting a Auris badge but i never got a reply.....£44.90 for 2 badges?

I only got AUR15 number plates, TTE Spoiler, Advanti 18" Wheels, and i noticed ya on the UK forum getting it sent to ya, i posted a thread wanting a Auris badge but i never got a reply.....£44.90 for 2 badges?

Price sounds about right, pretty much same price from here too.

Well, on the JDM models, they only have the Netz emblem on the front. The rear remains as the Toyota 'T' emblem. So I say, keep the rear as the factory Toyota 'T' emblem~ =)

BTW, keep up the good work John. :clap:

Hey JVN11L, do u reckon the Netz badge would fit alright on the Back? Just wondering cos i might get 2 then lol

AUR15

Hi AUR15, KT668 is right that all Auris have the Toyota logo on the back and ive seen one done and really doesnt look good at all.Just do the front i think plus if you stick it on the back you will have to cut off those plastic pins which hold it on to the grille.. If you do order one make sure its with the housing cos first i ordered just the chrome bit thinking thats all i needed but doesnt go onto factory backing :huh: the whole thing just pops out...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice lip John! Though I wouldn't be sure about being the first, I remember seeing a photo of a silver ZRE with a TRD lip floating around the forum before (it was either a NSW/VIC registered vehicle..).

Also just remembered the one that was seen in Wheels magazine.. that had a TRD lip too..

And very tasteful mods.. love it. :toast:

Edited by KT668

Nice lip John! Though I wouldn't be sure about being the first, I remember seeing a photo of a silver ZRE with a TRD lip floating around the forum before (it was either a NSW/VIC registered vehicle..).

Also just remembered the one that was seen in Wheels magazine.. that had a TRD lip too..

And very tasteful mods.. love it. :toast:

Thanks Kenneth,the silver one ive seen on here is the one i put up done by Toyota NZ i think,and i have that issue of Wheels too..Castle Hill had a TRD lip couple of months ago but were holding it for someone,havent seen it yet though..

[ "good work mate you must be the first in aus with "any" front lip for this corolla" ]

Thanks chicken :rolleyes:

[ "lol john fkn nice !!!!!!!!!! does it replace the black thing or does it go ontop of it?" ]

Black one has to come off Will..

Edited by JVN11L

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally got my TTE(now Toyota Motorsport) front spoiler on.. 3 days to get here from Germany and a month and a half to paint :blink:

Anyway its on now and pretty happy with it,subtle looking i think..Hope you like it.Oh and my Osram Diadem indicators..

Cheers

John

TM01009.jpg

TM01001.jpg

Looking good John, very subtle! What's next? =)

Oh and nice Diadems.. :P

HAHAHA thanks to you Kenneth..

Next is prob new wheels then look at handling,want to reduce body roll.I think CAI and exhaust will be last on the list.

These are what iam looking at now

D1RSILVER.jpg