08 COROLLA LEVIN ZR....""FOR SALE""

juvenile

Hey which site did you get your front bumper garnish from? If they have the front lip, i'd be interested in getting it.

I like your car :) looks sweet.

Thanks :rolleyes: ,I have an Auris catalogue with TRD and other stuff in it. Took part number to Toyota and ordered it. $325 but more now cos stupid dollar.

Been looking at front lips as well. TRD lip, TTE lip are around $600 - $650 shipped and the Modellista lip which deals with Toyota is prob the same, thats the one i want.. TTE rear is a hassle for SX and ZR cos brake lights are built into them,where as ascent an conquest are behind the glass.

Hey which site did you get your front bumper garnish from? If they have the front lip, i'd be interested in getting it.

Thanks :rolleyes: ,I have an Auris catalogue with TRD and other stuff in it. Took part number to Toyota and ordered it. $325 but more now cos stupid dollar.

Been looking at front lips as well. TRD lip, TTE lip are around $600 - $650 shipped and the Modellista lip which deals with Toyota is prob the same, thats the one i want.. TTE rear is a hassle for SX and ZR cos brake lights are built into them,where as ascent an conquest are behind the glass.

nice an you got exalctly what i want for my ascent lol :) whered u get the auris badge/how much? also u reckon if i went to a trd place liek castlehill theyd order those parts for me?

nice an you got exalctly what i want for my ascent lol :) whered u get the auris badge/how much? also u reckon if i went to a trd place liek castlehill theyd order those parts for me?

Iam sure they would.This badge is from UK and around $50 but a JDM one will be here for me shortly too i think.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate could you tell me where you got the front black garnish?, I want one too for my ZR. Is it OEM TRD?

Edit: Just saw your post as to where you got it, doh! :P silly me. What was the part number?

Thanks,

Vinh

Edited by Vinh

Hey mate could you tell me where you got the front black garnish?, I want one too for my ZR. Is it OEM TRD?

Thanks,

Vinh

Hi,Genuine TRD and i got it from Toyota dealership in Syd.Pref a dealer with TRD vehicles so they know what your on about cos you know how some of them are, or cant be bothered.. Cost me $325 back in March and prob more cos of dollar now..

PART NUMBER: MS312-12001

Cheers

thats one sexy corolla.

how much your rims set you back ?

Thanks for that, $1600 every where i priced cos i wanted that tyre,most packages give cheapo tyres. Paid around 1400 for em. Now they are satin black but thinking of sellin em.

CAR4005.jpg

CAR4002.jpg

Hi man!

Go for 18 or even 19" kmon!!! :D

Auris badge what for? - I've de-badged my one and throw badges "TOYOTA" and "AURIS" away :D

I like the spoiler you have in Australia, is it stock?

Hey xpyyy, maybe 18" but good tyres too expensive.. I already debadged the car,it had more.Auris cos we dont have it here plus i just got the front NETZ badge JDM. Spoiler is stock but only on the SX and the ZR..

I've paid for 17" tirest 30USD less for each, than for 18" each - nevertheless i've grow up from 17" to 18" and there are only pluses :D

Netz is Japan Toyota? This badge were many people looked for at toc.com - but i don't fell it's need to change from the stock

Oh this spoiler is stock - super!

Do you plan coiovers?

I've paid for 17" tirest 30USD less for each, than for 18" each - nevertheless i've grow up from 17" to 18" and there are only pluses :D

Netz is Japan Toyota? This badge were many people looked for at toc.com - but i don't fell it's need to change from the stock

Oh this spoiler is stock - super!

Do you plan coiovers?

Dont need to change it but its something different thats all.. Coilovers not yet. Do cosmetic stuff first then maybe cos still too new.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got some Auris bits and pieces but two more things to come,cant wait..

So far Auris rear badge

Front JDM Netz badge but doesnt fit so sprayed mine black.

JDM short antenna

Genuine slim weather shields but not on yet cos i cant work out the clips and what they do :help:

post-9535-1227331056_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1227331074_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1227331093_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1227331110_thumb.jpg

post-9535-1227331142_thumb.jpg

Edited by JVN11L