Melbourne Meet any one?

Hey all melbourneites! Im just wondering if anyone else is keen on getting a meet organised for somewhen soon. I just got down here so it'd be really cool to see what melbourne has to offer! :D

sif the last one lne did not show up? i know i was late to that one but when i got there it was good to catch up with e-gene and arcxis (sorry trd141 had missed you)

wonder if cougs is still on i know he is rather busy lately with his stuff in geelong and exclusive.

you can put me down as coming. hopefully i can come in with izzfe if he is free that day we will bring our own version of lift :lol:

Edited by kcorro

im not 100% on attendance yet :(

definately want to come ... i just dont have access to my work hours at the moment (casual)... only getting shifts a couple of days in advance due to loss of several managers (fired.. oops)

will let you know as soon as possible

Man, you guys have to get it right. :D

Saturday Febuary 5th 2005 @ 3PM

Here's the address of

Cafe Crema

Arrow on Swanston

488 Swanston Street Carlton

between Queensberry St and Victoria St

I'll be there...well, I have to cos I'm working. There should be heaps of parks on Swanston St itself.

not sure if i can make it now :(

izzfe thursday again is ip night i will let you know where we are going to meet if you want to come out to check out the two-way i am selling then.

update 2/2/05

ip night is at coquus. have found someone to take the two-way but will sell to you if you are serious. if you do not make it thursday night then it will be gone sorry.

Edited by kcorro

I'll be there ! ( I'd better start cleaning :D )  Kcorro - definetely down to cruise in with you.  Keep your throat clear for the 1zz lift  :lol:

I can't be there to "lift" with you! Have a good one guys, I will be there next time! Had arvo plans already... family comes first! (sometimes hehe)

and I'll see some of you on Sunday

Great Mix of cars, ZZE122, ZZE123, ZZE123R, Euro's, RX8's, SS's, Subaru's.

how was the meet? sorry i did not make it had a lot of stuff to do.

and what is the difference in zze123 and 123R?

I turned up at 6.30 so I missed most of the others, by the time I got there it was E-gene, Stewie and Peekay. Peekay - Nice Euro, E-gene - Nice place.

By the way fellas, my hair is still in place :lol:

Dudes, what happened? In the end only the usual people turned up, Sport1vo, Artivo, Peekay34, ILivfor6, IZZ-FE and myself. Come on people, it's not fun to organise a meet up and have no one turn up after all that "I can't wait to meet up with you guys".

Anyway, we just hang around and caught up over some coffee. Ogle the RX-8 and Accord Euro a little...just a little and some of them left for dinner after.

Well till next time I guess. Maybe we should organise a crusie, then maybe people will start appearing. Hmmm, or have freebies, that always works :lol: .

Cheers guys.

NOOOOOO! damn it! my net ent down just got it back today and look what i found. A meet that happened yesterday!!!! not fair!! itd be awsome to cruiz around with fellow stivo drivers hope e can get another going soon!!!