ZZE122 Corolla WAGON

JG24688

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

nice wagon ;) you should check mine out lol!!! where did you get your TRD badge?

cheers. its a trd sticker i bought from a shop, way east of perth (which i guess is not much help to you) :P. got it AGES ago so cant remember the name as such. the logo is on a thin piece of aluminum on double sided tape. i custom made a metal plate with two screws behind to make it fit on the grille. ill get a photo of that too next time i whip the camera out ;)

Edited by JG24688

Looking good bud!

Hey Jack, when are you going to come to a meet!?

haha perhaps when i got some spare time up my sleeve? ;) hosting meets before exams is just cruel guys! :P summers coming up so yeh maybe then? i thought u would have been first to spot me jayme :P by sounds of it, ur up my neck of the woods. ill get some pics up sooon

Looking good bud!

Hey Jack, when are you going to come to a meet!?

haha perhaps when i got some spare time up my sleeve? ;) hosting meets before exams is just cruel guys! :P summers coming up so yeh maybe then? i thought u would have been first to spot me jayme :P by sounds of it, ur up my neck of the woods. ill get some pics up sooon

Hahaha yeah! I see Andy, and another member from around Butler alot, but i dont seem to spot you!

first post i have ever seen from you ...Thats Not Typed Like This!!!

Well Done!

i am learning BKS :P lol Anyway in regards to the badge, i always knew ebay was an option but i was thinking that they don't look good or look cheap??? :-l

greg05rolla and sq47n have wagons also :)

gallery_8661_559_411234.jpg

gallery_8661_559_149413.jpg

Yeah, I see that ... I was talking about back in 2004 when we bought our first wagon, but its cool to see not only more wagons, but well modified ones, too.

thanks man, quite happy with my kings tho hey :P

haha just for you greg :P .. and anyone else wanting to convert their trd sticker into a grill badge. end product = so worth it.

how do u convert it to the badge? i bought mine, but dint buy the one with the screw at the back... bought the normal one and ended up using wire strap to lock it. but it keeps breaking off...

it will be much appreciated if u can share the method of converting the sticker to grill badge man...

cheers

haha just for you greg :P .. and anyone else wanting to convert their trd sticker into a grill badge. end product = so worth it.

how do u convert it to the badge? i bought mine, but dint buy the one with the screw at the back... bought the normal one and ended up using wire strap to lock it. but it keeps breaking off...

it will be much appreciated if u can share the method of converting the sticker to grill badge man...

cheers

the drawing halfway up the page explains it! you get a piece of gal or aluminium say 3mm thick, cut it to shape,drill holes, countersink, put screw in, put sticker on and BAM your ready to put it on! use washers inside the grill just to give it a slightly better hold and your done!!!! JG24688 am i right or am i right haha!

cheers

the drawing halfway up the page explains it! you get a piece of gal or aluminium say 3mm thick, cut it to shape,drill holes, countersink, put screw in, put sticker on and BAM your ready to put it on! use washers inside the grill just to give it a slightly better hold and your done!!!! JG24688 am i right or am i right haha!

.. haha yeh Buddha, i hear ya, just saying :) couldnt have put it better myself Greg ;)

i should add tho; theres a smaller plate of metal on the hind/engine side of the grill to grab more of the mesh for added security [look carefully at the first photo] ;)

Edited by JG24688