My Aurion with new grill!

Snoochem

Hello guys,

I'm new to this forum. Thought I might join in on the fun :)

Attached is a pic of my ZR6...

I've the new grill on but quite a few ppl have said that it doesn't look much better than the standard, if not worse. I was thinking of chroming the plastic border and leaving the black mesh as it it. What do you guys reckon?

My other mods include the wheels and the chrome door handles. Interior is all standard, I was going to get the SatNav/DVD system in a few weeks when I can afford them!

Cheers

post-9595-1223202159_thumb.jpg

Hello guys,

I've the new grill on but quite a few ppl have said that it doesn't look much better than the standard, if not worse. I was thinking of chroming the plastic border and leaving the black mesh as it it. What do you guys reckon?

My other mods include the wheels and the chrome door handles. Interior is all standard, I was going to get the SatNav/DVD system in a few weeks when I can afford them!

Cheers

Hey dude, welcome. I reckon your grill looks good. I probably wouldnt chrome the grill, i think it wouldnt come up as good as your door handles and wheels. IMO the chrome on the front would also stand out like dogs balls and wouldnt blend in, with the bottom mouth and around the fog lights. IMO i reckon you leave it.

If you like it, thats all that counts. IMO A cars style represents who you are, not who people want you to be. (Maaan im starting to sound like MR Meeearrrrgeee, of Karate Kid -Physlogical and sh*t)

Welcome to TOCAU. Your ride looks nice mate. As BONDIE said, putting chrome on the front grill will be way out of whack. The lucky thing with the Sportivo's is that there is a charcoal trim on the front and back which blends in perfectly with the grill. And just like he said as well, it is your car and you make it look just how you feel. You're car should carry your personality as well. Don't make it confirm to what others want.

Are you located far from the CBD? If you aren't too far out, you should join in on our weekly meet (well most of the time).

Thanks guys. I will have to do something about the "open mouth" though. The radiator and other parts are clearly visible during the day.

I do live in Brisbane! I'll try to get to one of the meetings for sure. Must be great fun!!

Welcome aboard man...

I wouldn't comment on anything for the 'car represents who u are' thing.

For my personal thing..I favour this grill vry much and searchin for one.

nicenq5.th.jpg

nicenq5.th.jpg

I think thats just a non-Sportivo one sprayed black?

There's one on Ebay at the moment but its chrome.

nicenq5.th.jpg

I think thats just a non-Sportivo one sprayed black?

There's one on Ebay at the moment but its chrome.

Yea.. Was thinking the same thing, but wondered if it has the Vertical bars. I'm also afraid if i sprayed it black, won't end up just as good.. Haha..

• 8 months later...
Hello guys,

Cheers

hello

Welcome.

As others have said If you like it thats all that counts.

i love mine, down in Wollongong there is more my colour Aurions getting around so mine having thhe grill makes it unique B) . i see it coming when my wife is driving it.

again Welcome

PS dont forget to add your photo Here

Hello guys,

Cheers

hi!!i am watt from malaysia i am looking for the front grill of the toyota aurion sportivo do u hv any information or where to buy the front grill u cn e-mail me at djwatt316@yahoo.com thanks!!!!!

Go to the top of the page

Welcome.

i love mine, down in Wollongong there is more my colour Aurions getting around so mine having thhe grill makes it unique B) . i see it coming when my wife is driving it.

again Welcome

hi!!i am watt from malaysia i am looking for the front grill of the toyota aurion sportivo do u hv any information or where to buy the front grill u cn e-mail me at djwatt316@yahoo.com thanks!!!!!

+

post-13964-1244384586_thumb.jpg

Welcome.

again Welcome

+

Living room - you can get sportivo kits in thailand. the grill and body kit.

RTN sells them and a mob in sigapoure.

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N