How Many Kms Your Car Have?

The reason why i put on 20,000kms in about 7 months is because i use my car for work and drive alot!

For a while mine was doing 50,000km a year when my dad drove it to work up in Mudgee - 300km on a Monday + Friday, 50km to and from the mine each day. Plus it has seen numerous trips to Sydney, a couple to Bathurst, one up the coast to Lismore, and lots of running around in between.......oh, and nothing has broken on it (bar normal wear and tear). Got to love Toyota reliability.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else has this feeling???....you love your car so much that when you see the speedo eating the kms....it hurts? LOL :-'(

Mine's going to hurt the instant that magic 3 rolls over...definitely going to be photo time, no matter where I am. The hurt will come from the fact that the only cars I've seen with more than 300k on the clock have either been taxis, Telstra Hiaces, Volvos or had numerous engine conversions - mine is none of those. Proud, but still cringe-worthy

The reason why i put on 20,000kms in about 7 months is because i use my car for work and drive alot!

For a while mine was doing 50,000km a year when my dad drove it to work up in Mudgee - 300km on a Monday + Friday, 50km to and from the mine each day. Plus it has seen numerous trips to Sydney, a couple to Bathurst, one up the coast to Lismore, and lots of running around in between.......oh, and nothing has broken on it (bar normal wear and tear). Got to love Toyota reliability.

That is the very reason why i bought a corolla as a daily driver.

5800km since April, but then my AE92 GTi which my ZR replaced had 360000 and not a spanner to it. 14yrs of fun motoring. This one can relax now cos i do about 6000 a week for work..

I've done 52,000kms on my Corolla. Bought it since '03... Which reminds me, i've yet to bring my car for a 50K service.

Btw, i'm relatively new here. So hope to see u Melbourne guys on the next event. :toast:

- Martin -

'96 Corolla Seca, done what... nearly 280,000 K's... Just starting to break it in as far as i'm concerned :P (although it is starting to show some serious signs of wear)

Peace.

229 850km, 98 camry conquest. 1st owned by the local detective, who old it to our chiropractor '00, who sold it to mum in '02 who sold it to me in '08 lol. Most of those km's were from mum going to see family all the time as the nearest family member was like 500km away