FRIDAY-ISTIS HAS KICKED IN

BONDEE

ok im not sure if im goign to get into trouble for doign this (its a little spam like lol)

but im DYING @ work and soooo bored and this is the only site i can get onto (gotta love work net restrictions)

ive read every thread (i sware) lol

lol so i thought maybe someone is as bored as me and we can talk crap! or lots of peoples B)

FANX

Bondee :P

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant get onto jack **** at work :(

First job where I have actually have to work for my pay and not just show up and pretend to look look busy for 8 hours.

Edited by Simo

First job where I have actually have to work for my pay and not just show up and pretend to look look busy for 8 hours.

MINE TOO!!!!

BUT I WORK @ TOYOTA SO ANYTHGIN WITH TOYOTA IN IT I CAN GET INTO MWWWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAA

IM STILL @ WORK!

BUT NELLIE IS ON HER WAY IN TO TEST DRIVE HER SPORTIVO THAT JUST GOT TRADED IN!! WOOHOO

Make that today!!!!!

And make this thread now MONDAY-ITIS.

Its a much more severe than Friday-itis <_<

Its sooooooo freakin hard to pretend to do work all day when you have no appointments and no outstanding work because it was all finalised on Friday.

My mind is going insane.

:wacko:

I was lucky, I got excruciating stomach cramps at 1130 and got sent home, cause my boss said it looked like someone shoved a lemon up my **** and I was sweating like a paedophile at a wiggles concert, bless her.

Edited by Simo

MINE TOO!!!!

BUT I WORK @ TOYOTA SO ANYTHGIN WITH TOYOTA IN IT I CAN GET INTO MWWWAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAA

WOOT! U work at toyota?? which ONe?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Lucky for you people that can access this site from work. While I am studying, I work in a call centre and they have blocked access to ANY forums. It is quite annoying since I always have a lot of free time to burn. I have to resort to using my phone to access here. At the moment though, I'm at TAFE (every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 8-5) and have nothing to do as usual, so I can bum around on the forums instead, since the QLD department of education proxy is fairly unrestrictive.

MINE TOO!!!!

She works at New Town!!! she's the pretty face as u walk in hehe :lol:

I'd have to vote Monday to be the worst.

Yep... i have to agree with ya on that one!

The only things banned at my workplace is new technology - all of the computers are running Win98...with one on Win95 and he can't do half his work cos the programs don't work. The boss barely knows how to check his emails let alone check what were doing.

And my work mobile is a Nokia 3310.

And the receipt printer is one of the old dot-matrix jobs.

21st Century here we come !!!

ouch! windows 98 & 95 is pretty old!!!

I have windows xp... they havent quite taken the step here to vista yet. Tho my computer has mental attacks every so often that im pretty sure the memory wouldnt cope with such technology like vista!

MINE TOO!!!!

She works at New Town!!! she's the pretty face as u walk in hehe :lol:

I'd have to vote Monday to be the worst.

Yep... i have to agree with ya on that one!

Which dept? service ? used cars? or new cars? LOL

ouch! windows 98 & 95 is pretty old!!!

I have windows xp... they havent quite taken the step here to vista yet. Tho my computer has mental attacks every so often that im pretty sure the memory wouldnt cope with such technology like vista!

Vista is in its infancy stages in terms of networking still. Once there is a 2nd or 3rd service pack out for it we may begin to see an upgrade to business operating systems. Memory wise, 2g is the bare minimum of memory that you want to have (4g is preferable if you're more of a power user).

Vista SP1, for the moment, is good for only one thing. Gaming (as well as personal use of course). DX10 enchancments are miles ahead of DX9. Speaking of gaming, it's nice to see developers are finally making full use of Quad Core and SLi tech (thankyou Crytek).

wednesdayitice - mid week... woo hoo... only 2 days (after today) left of the week...

if you need to make it sound like you are doing something productive a few methods that I have used is that I am:

brainstorming, researching, idea generation, completing situational analysis and analysing ideas.

but it does help having no restrictions on the web at work...

all the best with making it through the week, best get back to work, alot to be done, but don't really want to do it.