There are so many Klugers!!!!

Iwantone

Has anyone noticed how many new Klugers are on the road now days?. I live in Berwick (SE Melbourne) and on a recent outing (10km round trip) I passed 6 on the road.

Even on a drive to the local shop only 2km away I saw 2 and then yesterday there were 3 in a carpark of about 100 cars.

Is this the trend everywhere or do I just live in Kluger Central?

Has anyone noticed how many new Klugers are on the road now days?. I live in Berwick (SE Melbourne) and on a recent outing (10km round trip) I passed 6 on the road.

Even on a drive to the local shop only 2km away I saw 2 and then yesterday there were 3 in a carpark of about 100 cars.

Is this the trend everywhere or do I just live in Kluger Central?

I swear I had the first in Bairnsdale and now I see Fuuuuck loads of them around! ..... very popular cars!

Edited by RICE RACING

Even Bairnsdale has a F*&k load then I will stop counting in the inner Eastern suburbs. haha.

I did saw 5 in a stretch of 5 minutes in Doncaster area this morning. None of them are phat White Grande :)

None of them are phat White Grande :)

You have a white one Taka?

I won't be surprised at all that peope are buying Kluger. Of the SUV that I was looking at recently, none come close to what Kluger can or has to offer. My only concern is that with such popularity, what would be the resale value when you try to sell it second hand or trade in a few years later.

None of them are phat White Grande :)

You have a white one Taka?

I won't be surprised at all that peope are buying Kluger. Of the SUV that I was looking at recently, none come close to what Kluger can or has to offer. My only concern is that with such popularity, what would be the resale value when you try to sell it second hand or trade in a few years later.

There should be no concern if it is a good car kept in good condition. You will find generally good car in high volume still be ok. Coz there will be more to choose from, people can choose colour and specs upon buying a 2nd hand Kluger II.

That is why I want a Grande. The old Kluger Grande still a very good car and many people want it.

Just came back from a 2,700km trip to QLD and back and was surprised by all the Klugers I passed on that s***hole of a National Highway (the Pacific)...

Came back down the Newell and saw a lot less.

My KX-S was faultless - will make a separate thread with a trip and fuel economy report :)

Hey guys, jut got back from 5 days in USA, i didn't see not even ONE new model Kluger, and only about 2 of the old ones. Did see lots of other common and very American cars of course, but we see more here than over there for sure!

Thats the second person this week I have heard this from that has been to the states and no Prado's either

All I can say, it was good to be one of the first of something big in Australia (Our Blue Kluggie was the first order of Klugers in Oz!)

Guys over there don't like cars that do not look like some sort of APC!

Hey guys, jut got back from 5 days in usa, i didnt see not even ONE new model kluger, and only about 2 of the old ones. Did see lots of other common and very american cars of course, but we see more here than over there for sure!

maybe you guys should move to sydney as i hardly see any.

i work at 3 different BP sites too and would be lucky to have one pull in day. Don't see many at all!!! yes and i do work the cheap days!!!

It must be coming around to first birthday for some of the little babies very soon!

Happy Birthday all.

Not sure when ours was but we have owned it over 12 months now and it was the dealer principals pride and joy before we got it with 3k on the clock!

Happy birthaday to all the other lttle one year olds on hear as well.

I live in Sydney and travel across it every day and see more and more every day too :yahoo: .

I guess this is geographical thing - in my suburb I can't even step outside the corner w/out spotting at least one.

maybe you guys should move to sydney as i hardly see any.

i work at 3 different BP sites too and would be lucky to have one pull in day. Don't see many at all!!! yes and i do work the cheap days!!!

Hey guys, jut got back from 5 days in usa, i didnt see not even ONE new model kluger, and only about 2 of the old ones. Did see lots of other common and very american cars of course, but we see more here than over there for sure!

I just spent 6 weeks in the USA.

I saw a few Highlanders in most parts, but in LA, and especially Hollywood, they were everywhere.

Also, when I was returning a brand new Chev "piece of crap" SUV in Detroit, about 15 of the 20 SUVs they had were Highlanders.

Note: The highlander doesn't have the spare wheel cover we have and makes them easy to spot because it looks so bad.

I was in Toronto (Canada) a few weeks back and saw a couple of Highlanders and then saw one in Phoenix on the way back to Sydney. Sounds like the Shire is Kluger central. See heaps around Heathcote and Engadine, as well as a fair few older models.

• 7 months later...
Was thinking the same thing just last week, I'm "Sutherland Shire " as well

me shire to, heaps of them around, I read an article in the herald that the most Lexus RX350's sold were in Australia caringbah