TINT

BONDEE

hey guys im after a tint job on my Aurion!

i have a few prices including from work (toyota) sept....

work won't do what im after....

i want 25% on windows and 5% on my back windscreen!

any suggestions on places??!

THANKS! BONDEE xox

THANKS! BONDEE xox

Shades Window Tinting in O'Connor did my tint. I got 20% all windows except front windscreen done for 260 :D

THANKS! BONDEE xox

Shades Window Tinting in O'Connor did my tint. I got 20% all windows except front windscreen done for 260 :D

thanks.. your car is little though! work can do all round legal for 245 +GST....

Too bad you're in Perth. I recently had our Camry tinted with 35% tint and lifetime warranty all round for 180. Same price for 15%, etcetc. He can do 5% too, but there's no lifetime warranty on 5% tint.

Drive over to Sydney Bondee! :D

Edited by KT668

:( i hate the stupid tintin law theyve put in place :P

tint is nothgin to change if you get a yellow! ive dont it many a time.. i had 5% all the way around my car (windows, coops, back windscreen and sunroof) with 15% on my windscreen for 8months before gettin a yellow!!!!

:lol:

tint is nothgin to change if you get a yellow! ive dont it many a time.. i had 5% all the way around my car (windows, coops, back windscreen and sunroof) with 15% on my windscreen for 8months before gettin a yellow!!!!

my g.o.d you`re hardcore!! i have to meet u xD

hHAhahahahahahha

hHAhahahahahahha

see my point is why be scared of the cops.. worse thing they can do is yellow you... its a *****, cost time and money but hey, you looked good gettin it!!! B) :P

hHAhahahahahahha

see my point is why be scared of the cops.. worse thing they can do is yellow you... its a *****, cost time and money but hey, you looked good gettin it!!! B) :P

u wanna sponsor me? :P i`ll put ur name on the tint :P

hHAhahahahahahha

LOL its called love, and Mie Goring (spelling?) noodles! (50c a pack) AHAHAHAHAHAH :)

hHAhahahahahahha

LOL its called love, and Mie Goring (spelling?) noodles! (50c a pack) AHAHAHAHAHAH :)

MEE GORENG FTW!!!! :D

dsc00812kr1.th.jpg

recycle :D

THANKS! BONDEE xox

woah... i thought tint cost way more than that... but 260... not bad at all ey :)

coz everytime i see the sign in toyota $495 tints... im like 0_0

haha Ohhhh i know the feeling of having such illegal tint :D

My 180 had very dark tint on the back hatch window and the coop windows. Then I got a yellow sticker :(

When I took it over the pits they tested the window & it was 6%... no surprise i had to take it off.

Even tho it looked FULLY SIK :lol: HAHA

My rolla has come with tint already which is awesome...

But the 180 needs tint again - HATE the fishbowl look car .. so whoever Bondee gets her's thru I might go there too then :)

PS - Mi goreng is awesome!

Edited by Nellie

haha Ohhhh i know the feeling of having such illegal tint :D

My 180 had very dark tint on the back hatch window and the coop windows. Then I got a yellow sticker :(

When I took it over the pits they tested the window & it was 6%... no surprise i had to take it off.

Even tho it looked FULLY SIK :lol: HAHA

My rolla has come with tint already which is awesome...

But the 180 needs tint again - HATE the fishbowl look car .. so whoever Bondee gets her's thru I might go there too then :)

PS - Mi goreng is awesome!

I need to get my car tinted too. hopefully around 25% or 30%. just a tad over the legal..nothing toodark

if we go as a group perhaps we have some bargaining power.

bargaining...the asian in me has come out.

maybe u all should go talk to adrians fren..im sure he can whack up something for u guys :)

yeah he's a nice guy i spoke to him today AND he's the same guy who did Nellies 180 originally... BUT his price is a bit steeper than ive paid in the past... 395 for the Aurion! not bad thought really!

it all depends how much QUALITY means to u

haha..if u got to tint a car..they`re cheap yeah..but those idiots didnt clean my windows properly..n tinted the dirt inside my screen..no wonder even after the few hundred products i tried..nth removed it..becos its in between the tint and the window...

im pretty sure jemal wont do that

haha..if u got to tint a car..they`re cheap yeah..but those idiots didnt clean my windows properly..n tinted the dirt inside my screen..no wonder even after the few hundred products i tried..nth removed it..becos its in between the tint and the window...

ROFL you never told me this.

diu.

best pay up to get good tint then.

ROFL you never told me this.

diu.

best pay up to get good tint then.

diu i just figured this out after many attempts of cleaning it

AHHAHAHAH :( k i know me stupid :(

i agree completly!!!! i had a nasty tint experience... .BUBBLES!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!

so im definatley up for paying for quality... AND if we get a group together, paybe a sticker or two? we could hopefully entice a little LUUUUVVVVV (i.e discount) hehehe

ok Jeremy, you rock... you made me giggle in 8:40am after a big night! thats hard to do! i'd love to think how many times you washed it before working it out! lol