MUGG SHOTS!

BONDEE

Take it easy guys. Let's not turn this into another "Mrs sportivo?" thread and watch it go downhill.

Everyone is welcome to their own opinion of each other, but if it's going to ignite something a little more heated, just keep it to yourself. Even if it was just a joke (which I don't see why not since you two 'Nellie and BONDEE' look aiight), just remember not everyone is in the mood for a joke. Remember Simo, even saying something like the following may not be seen as the nicest thing to say as well.

Nellie, you look like a good sort, and you have a nice set of pegs on ya...

Anyways, let's continue with this thread with BONDEE's original intention of putting a face to the name.

In keeping with the photo posting, here is me in a Scootcar from Airlie Beach taken during my road trip to Cairns at the beginning of 2007. Damn this thing was slow. Powered by a 50cc, yet I could probably have run faster than it. Look at the massive Camry next to it, LOL.

scoothe0.jpg

.. err how is that thread and this thread related LOL i think i was right in getting all angry about the "mrs sportivo" thread, because im sure you wouldnt have liked it if it was your name up there aye :D

plus that thread about me was doomed in the beginning :) and im sure the guy who started it knew as well

.. err how is that thread and this thread related LOL i think i was right in getting all angry about the "mrs sportivo" thread, because im sure you wouldnt have liked it if it was your name up there aye :D

plus that thread about me was doomed in the beginning :) and im sure the guy who started it knew as well

I like to use it as an example of a flamewar from what was intended as a joke (just how eSEXSIX made a joke towards BONDEE's looks). It's not the whole thread that's related, but rather a comparison of what that thread was about to the few statements or so in this thread that had potential to errupt (just like yours... well not to that scale). It's an example that I like to use. Shows how little needs to be said to start a fire.

flamewarembracecriticsvg1.jpg

unless you got dr suresh to back you! LOL we can start the new heroes oz version..:-) I will be peter petrelli! LOL you can be sillar! Coz you are the bad boy! Hahahaha =-) ok let's go back to the topic!

unless you got dr suresh to back you! LOL we can start the new heroes oz version..:-) I will be peter petrelli! LOL you can be sillar! Coz you are the bad boy! Hahahaha =-) ok let's go back to the topic!

I'll be Hiro, because I'm......well, actually I'm not Asian...

• 2 weeks later...
Ooooo you went on the Dawn..... I went on the Pacific Sun last year just before they launched the big one, I feel inadequate :(

Yeah, Dawn's a good ship, seems so modern in comparison to what I've seen of the Sun. G/f's mother has been on the Star, Sky and Sun, she's going on the Dawn in May. Freakin' huge ship, only just makes it under the Harbour Bridge.

• 4 weeks later...