Bulb Size... HB4/9006 or H7??

If you're getting the 100W, be careful of your stock wiring melting in the long run..

If you get HID's, you'd never feel the same about Halogens ever again.. haha.

hahaa.. yeah... was previously driving a mazda 6 with HID then changed over to a Honda Accord Euro Luxury which also has stock HID, so wasnt used to the halogen yellow light... but surprisingly the corolla has pretty good reflectors and they are still bright just the colour annoys me.

Only reason to downgrade was that mrs learning to drive and she would prefer a smaller hatch... and i choose the corolla as they have higher resale value cause we would probably sell this corolla in 2 months time and i didnt want o go too small (yaris,jazz,swift). i would say the corolla is zippy but still lacks in power (especially in my auto version)

I guess the corolla should be one of the best learners car...

kepping my fingers cross on the ease to sell the corolla in 2 months time as it has been usually a 3 days from posting to sold kind of deal on all my other previous cars.(i think they were popular) but then on the corolla i have my doubts. Would anyone even pay 16K for a corolla? i mean with 16K you can easily pick up a classic mazda 6 or even a standard accord euro...

off topic; i paid close to 16k incl. on-roads for my Corolla.. it had clocked 22,000 kms plus a sunroof which i thought was a great find.. its an auto aswell, which im lead to believe helps with its re-sale value

pretty happy with mine.. insurance premium isnt too high, and if i ever need spare parts, chances are it wont be hard to find or costs an arm or a leg to repair... Toyota's FTW :toast:

Would anyone even pay 16K for a corolla? i mean with 16K you can easily pick up a classic mazda 6 or even a standard accord euro...

off topic; i paid close to 16k incl. on-roads for my Corolla.. it had clocked 22,000 kms plus a sunroof which i thought was a great find.. its an auto aswell, which im lead to believe helps with its re-sale value

pretty happy with mine.. insurance premium isnt too high, and if i ever need spare parts, chances are it wont be hard to find or costs an arm or a leg to repair... Toyota's FTW :toast:

Would anyone even pay 16K for a corolla? i mean with 16K you can easily pick up a classic mazda 6 or even a standard accord euro...

hm.. that makes it even scarier... the one i got is a face lifted version 05' silver hatch auto with tint and mags but i guess all cars would have tints now... and it has 42ks on the clock not 22ks... oh well... will see...

Edited by mugcup

so which cars use the HB4/9006 bulbs!

well i know for a fact, HB4 are the fog light bulbs on the pre facelift :) changed mine to white the other week.

Edited by tiet

Post-FaceLift Rollas are H7 for both low beams and high beams so upside is that they are swap-able between low and high beams. Blow a low beam and remove the high beam to use temporarily. Foggies are H11.

Pre-Facelift Rollas have the same low beams H7 but NOT high beams. High Beams are HB3. Foggies are HB4.

Hope it helps.

Cheers :)