ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

hrrmmmm.... that gives me an idea.... carbon fibre film the front rather than buy the proper garnish. I would give it a go but will probably have to after exams.

I would say that the surround is covered with 3M Ni-Doc carbon look film. Check ebay for some, or try Metrodecals.com in the US. Easy stuff to work with, looks good. Ive also been looking at at a proper carbon film from Japan... Ill keep you posted on that, but its hella expensive.

The carbon bits on the botton of page 22 are the real deal. Most likely custom job.

Edited by dutchie101

I would say that the surround is covered with 3M Ni-Doc carbon look film. Check ebay for some, or try Metrodecals.com in the US. Easy stuff to work with, looks good. Ive also been looking at at a proper carbon film from Japan... Ill keep you posted on that, but its hella expensive.

The carbon bits on the botton of page 22 are the real deal. Most likely custom job.

How good does the real stuff look, they are from this car

He has done glovebox and steering wheel as well,dont think you can get away with just Ni-Doc,well not that much anyway, a few bits might be OK but what a difference..

tra2.jpg

Funky rims

BMA4001.jpg

i spoke to one of my signwriter mates the other day, he told me he could get it, he gave me a sample of the 3M Di-Noc, and then he told me it was about $60 a metre by 48"

How good does the real stuff look, they are from this car

He has done glovebox and steering wheel as well,dont think you can get away with just Ni-Doc,well not that much anyway, a few bits might be OK but what a difference..

tra2.jpg

Funky rims

BMA4001.jpg

that red zre is from around my area... gay az rims!! lol

MaRCo the rims on the white one are Jap wheel, A-Tech Finaldrive

post-9535-127376376348_thumb.jpg

jtron the black one has RAYS 57G

Those other ones have been here but different pics of them,keep em coming though :D

post-9535-127376384815_thumb.jpg

jtron the black one has RAYS 57G

Those other ones have been here but different pics of them,keep em coming though :D

Thanks juvenile. RAYS always get my attention... too bad I don't have the wallet for it.

thanks juvenile! but just wondering where can i get them in QLD LOL... and how much has them cost you?

regards,

Marco

thanks juvenile! but just wondering where can i get them in QLD LOL... and how much has them cost you?

regards,

Marco

They are FINALSPEED sorry,not FINALDRIVE oops

You wont find them here unless someone has a set from an import, BUT I have found these used A-TECH FINAL SPEED ERASER in QLD

They are on ebay and are a staggered set,Iam sooo tempted..

Fronts 17 x 7

Rears 17 x 8

5 x 114.3 offset +35

A-techeraser.jpg

Japanautos in Clontarf QLD

regards,

Marco

You wont find them here unless someone has a set from an import, BUT I have found these used A-TECH FINAL SPEED ERASER in QLD

Fronts 17 x 7

Rears 17 x 8

5 x 114.3 offset +35

A-techeraser.jpg

oh! no wondering i got nothing from searching final drive LOL

are yours final speed eraser as well? coz they look like a bit different from yours~

i like yours one!! hahaha! they just fit zre152 very well! looks sporty and factory!! LOL

p22n.jpg

I'm about to buy a new Auris...and I really like this one (for inspiration ;) ) but I can't find ony info/more pics of this beauty (exept the ones that are posted here)

Can anyone help me with this?

all info and pics on this auris are welcome!

grts!

p22n.jpg

I'm about to buy a new Auris...and I really like this one (for inspiration ;) ) but I can't find ony info/more pics of this beauty (exept the ones that are posted here)

Can anyone help me with this?

all info and pics on this auris are welcome!

grts!

Welcome Megildur, about 95% of the cars in this thread are from Europe and Japan so we have limited information on them iam afraid.. Here is another shot of it,Its in Japan with EURO plates, and a few more models...ENJOY

P1a1.jpg

clba5.jpg

clba4.jpg

clba3.jpg

clba2.jpg

clba1-1.jpg

regards,

Marco

Fronts 17 x 7

Rears 17 x 8

5 x 114.3 offset +35

A-techeraser.jpg

mmmmmmmm ive been to that shop....could bring them down as a prezzy for you in a few weeks hehe

a couple of days ago me n KevO

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

updated of mine:

DSC_0363.jpg

i think it's about time i throw a recent pic of my car up and KevO's car

Edited by flipsta24