ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

that infamous white zre.. hawt!

post-10034-128428754747_thumb.jpg

Nice! Footscary FTW.

Hahaha you finally got a decent photo of it Johnnie! Hmmm I don't think the black TRD lip fits very well.. maybe it's just me. The gold rims look alright but I think it looked better with the previous black wheels :whistling:

Peter.

EDIT: and I think I'll keep my mirror covers black.. Lol

Nice! Footscary FTW.

Hahaha you finally got a decent photo of it Johnnie! Hmmm I don't think the black TRD lip fits very well.. maybe it's just me. The gold rims look alright but I think it looked better with the previous black wheels :whistling:

Peter.

EDIT: and I think I'll keep my mirror covers black.. Lol

the black rims are now on my rolla....

So thats what mine would have looked like with the burnt titanium tip! mmmmmm... i think my DTM decision was justified with the luxury look im after.

I love that mica/pearl white tho, sexy! and that Modellista rear skirt and exhaust panel :P

TRC is back in the HOoooussssse, Heckspoiler on the way for me :yahoo:

Why have I not seen this before? I love it..Not a member I take it?

dont believe he is a member john. but for sure he'd be trawling through here for ideas and directions. Seen it grow over the last year or so. Never had a chance to take a photo but did yesterday. Think he rolling on TEIN coilovers.

Just noticed the Carbon Modellista spoiler on that white one too! OOoh now thats some cash to splash :blink:

I knew you'd like that, that white one has the normal spoiler in CF plus he's done dash,door handles,console,glovebox, wheel etc etc,pics somewhere back here.. But the black has the Modellista CF spoiler, I love that one cos its bigger but not for $1200 thanks :( oh and its with double sided tape,its sits on top of the factory spoiler.. Yes I did say $1200, before shipping...........

EEEEEeeeeeeeekkkk! 1,200 squids is outta by league, just :unsure: . Would rather mold and lay up my own CF and a few more to pay for it.. The modellista one is just stuck on?? Whaaaaa?

Exactly, bit much for a stick on item,then again a front garnish isnt that cheap either,at least i paid $300 less than what they are worth now,phew...

another pic of it

post-9535-128438366964_thumb.jpg

Definitely doable.. thought about it already! :D was going to open up one side for the CAI intake, but those look like a better option. Trying to source the covers without the lamp/reflector/holder... although they are gettin cheap enough to just buy the whole set for AU117 landed.. If anyone finds just the surrounds please let me know.. Spose i could get the whole kit and try out some EL or squid rings in there too...

Whats the cheapest people have found these for? and where?

Edit, just noticed he does have CCFL or LED squid rings in there, and projector replacements! Daaaammmm!

Found some halo/squids and projector for facelift sedan, wonder if US sedan is the exact same as facelift hatch?

4-FL-TYCL09-1-PKC.jpg

Found covers for sedan, none for hatch...

i remember someone telling em the lights are the same just the shrouds are diff... and the look like they will fit

Thanks John, ive always wanted to try something different with the foglights, just didnt get a chance to get round to it till now, too bad i cant make it to the cruise next week....i have a store to manage now....dammit!!..

Charlie, found them here Rakuten If you want to get any let me know, i might get some too.. ;)

i might next week Pete, i'll pm you later in the week, way too busy at the moment trying to manage 4 corporate retail shops right now as i dont have any managers for them yet, but i will get em