ZRE HOT HATCH POTENTIAL + ZRE182..pg117

Facelift tails on a non facelift, not bad, at least there isnt the 'kluger' reflective pooh-bar!

TTEfl.jpg

I think these would look great on silver ;)

Also to ELEGNT i better be strong and say NO to those rims :unsure:

and jtron that purple colour is Jap only

au2.jpg

You've seen this before but now has coilovers to go with its 19"

af13.jpg

af12.jpg

The facelift tails seem to lengthen the rear end somewhat, reducing the stubby facelift look (not that there is anything wrong with that :) )

i gotta agree with pete here :D

SOOOO what do u think should i or should i not ?? :spiteful::spiteful::spiteful:

Facelift tails on mine...

workbacksidefaceliftblac.jpg

Hope that helps. Sorry for the black'n'white.. still give you the idea. Ill whip up a colour one when i have time.. The red in the tail should probably be a bit darker...

I would hate to know what they will charge for a set of new facelift tails... Ouch!!

Edited by dutchie101

Nice Pete, new lights and a Blade front would be nice :P

What would be nice is in a few years to have Blade front cuts as common as 4AGE front cuts...Wishful thinking on my part :(

blade08.jpg

Nice Pete, new lights and a Blade front would be nice :P

What would be nice is in a few years to have Blade front cuts as common as 4AGE front cuts...Wishful thinking on my part :(

Would be nice to have the Blade instead...

I would assume this zre has all of the TRD goodies with a few extras. Check out the brakes!

01lp.jpg

02lf.jpg

03lf.jpg

The front cut will happen soon enough, it will just take a while for the prices to drop.

600x272-2009040900021.jpg

Prices dont seem to bad at the moment actually, looking at between 2-5k for engines..

In fact, i was already considering a Rumion or Rukus front cut, the 2.4l 2AZ-FE.... The Rumion also shares the exact same chassis.:whistling: Superchargin a 2AZ-FE wouldnt be too bad. Or stroking it...

Edited by dutchie101

You may have herard that there may be a V6 version corolla coming out. V6 from the RAV4.

Toyota are also sending a fact finding team to WRC Rally Portugal, so fingers crossed they get back in the WRC, and toes crossed we can buy a production version in Aus after that.

I mentioned in another thread that Toyota will be releasing two more "niche" vehicles this year. I would say that the FT-86 will be one, and im hoping the Blade will be the other... I got my Toyota contact to push for details, but they were very very tight lipped, not giving away anything. I assume we have to wait for a leak to be picked up by the motoring press.

Now back to your regular scheduled ZRE hatches thread... ;)

I mentioned in another thread that Toyota will be releasing two more "niche" vehicles this year. I would say that the FT-86 will be one, and im hoping the Blade will be the other... I got my Toyota contact to push for details, but they were very very tight lipped, not giving away anything. I assume we have to wait for a leak to be picked up by the motoring press.

Sorry to burst some bubbles but it looks like FT-86 won't be released till 2013.

http://www.7tune.com/news-scoop-ft86-release-postponed-design-changed/

Wide body goodness...

0e7aovkn.jpg

champprost.jpg

Sorry to burst some bubbles but it looks like FT-86 won't be released till 2013.

http://www.7tune.com/news-scoop-ft86-release-postponed-design-changed/

Wide body goodness...

0e7aovkn.jpg

champprost.jpg

lol thats so cute!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...