THE DATE GAME

BONDEE

OK this is how it works....

someone writes a date and you have to post what you were doing on that day LAST YEAR! (hehehe see it can be hard) and once done you write down a random date for the next person to use sooo... ill go first... using todays date

14th NOVEMBER 2007

i was on a plan on my way back from bali! extemely drunk!!!! hehehe

date for next person

16 MARCH 2007

16th March 2007

I was probably at work as it was a Friday... and I was probably getting excited cos it was the night of my BIRTHDAY DINNER cos my bday was the following Monday...

date for next person

23rd July 2008

27th January 2007

Day after an awesome Aust Day (Bondee you'd sooo remember this!!) Hence it been a saturday, im pretty sure it was filled with more drinking and partying!!!!

next date

6th September 2008

27th January 2007

Day after an awesome Aust Day (Bondee you'd sooo remember this!!) Hence it been a saturday, im pretty sure it was filled with more drinking and partying!!!!

next date

6th September 2008

i sooo remember! i remember waking up and seeing how i cut kims hair!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its 2007 dates lovely

15 March 2007..... Thursday so would've been an easy day at work, broken up by a lecture in the morning and a tutorial in the afternoon. Thank *** I'm not in that job or studying any more.

20th August 2007

20th August 2007

Easy, was my birthday and I specifically remember it since it was a bad day at work due to a major corporate action.

Didn't get home until well after 11pm after starting at 8.30 in the morning :angry:

1st April 2007

Edited by Conquest

To Conquest: Damn, it sucks enough when you need to work on your birthday, but that sounds plain horrible.

This whole game has become an opportunity for me to reminisce for a bit. In one way or another, I have some form of reminder as to what had happened on a specific date, whether it be from a blog post, camera phone photo, or SMS archive (yes, I keep them all). For this one on 1st of April 2007, I remember it being a lazy Sunday since being a Woolworths night filler, I worked the whole night before. I used this day to create my MySpace (yes that may seem geeky), then had to head to work around 6:30pm for a full night of work. I even blogged about it (spelling mistake included):

Finally (Posted 5:09pm - Sunday, April 01, 2007)

After many months, probably more than a year, I finally got around to creating my MySpace. At the moment, I'm still toying around with everything to fine tune it a bit better. I only started putting some more serious work into it as of a few hours ago, but since I have to get ready for work in a moment, I probably won't be able to work on it until tomorrow sometime.

You'll notice that I don't have any photos yet, and that's because I don't like being in photos. So for the time being, you'll just have to live without until I get somethign sorted out.

Next date: 28th of May 2007

On the 28th May,

I was thinkin 'Sigh*..Monday again.. Cbf to do any work.' I was also thinkin the day after would be the 29th and Tuesday.. :lol:

Ok Ok.. 'Once evry 4 year' day..

Next date:

29th Feb 2008

Edited by VF-X

16th January!

Ooooooh huge day..... I got offered my new job (**** you IT! I get a company car now bitch!) and my lil bro flew out to Sweden for 6 months of studying Biotech and macking on hot blondes.

EDIT: *****...... umm new date...... err...... 24 June 2007

its not just you spillige... if i cant remember i just wait & let someone else reply to that date!

anyways... 8th Jan 07 i think i would of been at work coz it was a monday.

next date:

1st January 2007