closed

i doubt the flaming came upon because he was speeeding.

It was more the inconsistency in his story which claimed from mate doing it to he see him doing it to him doing it to neighbour doing it and bragging about it :o :huh:

OK, might have added the last part in but u get the pic ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More pussy pics!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boasting about speeding on public roads equates to instant flaming. People are killed from speeding. If you boast about speeding then you're no better than Amrosi.

What if I'm on a mission from Go|) ?

And not the jihad sort either - I mean blues brothers-esque. :P

Edited by Leroy

202... thats still a fair effort... haha... my car just wont push past 160... it seems to struggle getting there too... (but thats because my little 4cyl engine wasnt built for speed.. )

What size engine do you have? My old 1991 SV21 had been taken up to around 175-180km/h on a few occasions. Never really had issues getting there, and that is with the 2L 4-cylinder. Took the following photo at one point, but had lost about 15km/h as I took my foot off the accelerator and by the time the camera focussed then:

dsc00794uz6.th.jpg

Edit: Now this wasn't on public road okay. And that camera was was sitting on something so i could have my hands on the wheel. Safety first okay.

202... thats still a fair effort... haha... my car just wont push past 160... it seems to struggle getting there too... (but thats because my little 4cyl engine wasnt built for speed.. )

What size engine do you have? My old 1991 SV21 had been taken up to around 175-180km/h on a few occasions. Never really had issues getting there, and that is with the 2L 4-cylinder. Took the following photo at one point, but had lost about 15km/h as I took my foot off the accelerator and by the time the camera focussed then:

****, one of those days we went for the Chinese Buffet we were doing about 160 :P

****, one of those days we went for the Chinese Buffet we were doing about 160 :P

Did u puke?

i can see this debate turning to the issue of should u, or shouldnt u speed on public roads the answer in NO! but we all do it or have done it i know i used to do it all the time and i draged any one and any thing. doesnt matter if your in a charade or wrx draging on the street is fun, is it safe? no it isent, is it fun? hell yeah it is. all i can say is try not to exceed your limits on public roads know your limit and dont speed in residential zones, better yet dont speed at all cause its not if youll kill some one but when.... warp speeeeeeeed 9 ftw, any one used to go to the western sydney street drags was big couple years ago got shut down to many p platers......

dsc00794uz6.th.jpg

Edit: Now this wasn't on public road okay. And that camera was was sitting on something so i could have my hands on the wheel. Safety first okay.

i've got a late 93 camry (gen 3) i wasnt too sure about any of the engine details, but after a bit of searching on the net I am left to assume that it would be the XV10 Executive so therefore it would be 4cyl 2.2L ... i wouldnt say that it has issues getting there, it just takes its time, thats all...

the photo worked out well, nice and clear... well done