[WTB] Corolla ZZE12* parts &items

¥uri

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

.:| bump |:.

+ ZZE12# Rear Sway Bar

any make, any condition

let me know if you still interested in the sway bars, maybe we can organise some group buy, I am trying to buy it off from ultra racing, it cost 318 at the moment, coz i am going to buy at least 4 bars from them, so if we get some seriouse buyer along, might be able to get a deal, pm me if you got any tot...

http://www.ultraracingaustralia.com/page21.htm

whoops, sorry forgot to add....Whiteline or TRD equivalent

~ first post edited

btw, are the 1ZZ sway bars thicker compared to stock 2ZZ kind??

and many thanks, YUSman! :)

to be honest, i am not quite sure whether the support and works the same as trd sway bar, but as long as it is E-shape, should works the same way, just not sure the effect of it.

personally, i dont recomend to change the stock torsion bar, not really worth of the money from what i see.

i am going for the front sturt 2P, lower front 3P, lower back 2P, and the sway support bar, and maybe the fender bars.... since i plan to widen the rear part for about 25mm

to be honest, i am not quite sure whether the support works the same as trd sway bar, but as long as it is E-shape, should works the same way, just not sure the effect of it.

personally, i dont recomend to change the stock torsion bar, not really worth of the money from what i see.

really....every *ZZ driver with rear sway bars would think otherwise with that thought. Also, dont think i've come across any one with that support link :unsure:

to be honest, i am not quite sure whether the support works the same as trd sway bar, but as long as it is E-shape, should works the same way, just not sure the effect of it.

really....every *ZZ driver with rear sway bars would think otherwise with that thought. Also, dont think i've come across any one with that support link :unsure:

the rear sway bar is prob the best bar you can get for your car and dont let anyone tell you otherwise xD :P

oh... i think there's a misunderstanding, anyway, i agree sway bar is the way to go, but is it really the sway bar from UR not a real sway bar??

if you found any sway bar at good price for group buy, im in...

ohh riiight...i thought you meant the speakers i have no need for
my current setup is only a ten inch sub with small enough custom box, dont think that will drastically make the rear any heavier.....
spare tyre probably weighs more g.gif

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
BURSONS - approx $118 for the whiteline BTR77 is model code i think

Checked the bursons in nsw all $165. Went down to repco today and got one for $138. Last one in stock apparentlly. If not then they have to order from whiteline which will be $280 O_O

Thanks for that Jadered ... I think that may only apply with those that have Trade Accounts or equivalent, certainly not the same case for us in NSW

> D35, I'll let you know. Will have to contact the guys that organised a group buy for `Levinboy a few months back

Cheers