Powder coating?

Hey guys,

ive been reading a few posts and powder coating has been mentioned. is it liek a dry method of painting??

i was thinkign of gettin soem after market rims but the ones in white dont look that great and are expensive so i was wondering if its possible to powder coat rims to a white colour.

The rims ive got my eyes on are:

Lenso RE30 17"

bg_RE_30.jpg

do you think it would be worth it to get it painted as i really love the design or should i justgo searching for a white set?

buddyclubs

Mmmmm BC P1s :spiteful:

Alternatively, if you really wanted to respray your rims, you could DIY ;) . Save a heap of money. Maybe that's just my tighta$$ asian attitude shining through again :lol:

buddyclubs

Mmmmm BC P1s :spiteful:

Alternatively, if you really wanted to respray your rims, you could DIY ;) . Save a heap of money. Maybe that's just my tighta$$ asian attitude shining through again :lol:

ive supressed my tightass asian atitude :P

Why spend so much money not to get exactly what you want, look around.. Start photoshopping.

But if u must powder coat I highly agree with rolla boy, john willis at north shore p/c is an awesome bloke who does incredible work