[WA] AHG Track Day - Feb 09

WAians,

We are planning another "track" day early Feb next year but first I would like to know who would be interested and would definitely turn up (no buts or maybe).

It will not be the skid pan like what we did last time but instead it will be the,

TUNING ARVO

This is an opportunity to bring your own car to the track; they are a lot of fun and very popular. The events are held usually on the last Friday of the month. There is a fully experienced instructor on hand to provide performance tips and answer any questions. Many participants, from new to 'seasoned' competitors have improved their driving skills. If available, a skidpan will also be used by the drivers as well as the main road circuit.

The numbers will be strictly limited to a maximum of 14 drivers per session, and you must pre book. It is open to those that have a roadworthy car or have modifications they want to try out and those that just want to improve their driving skills/ lap times. No special competition licence is required, just a normal drivers licence, so this is your chance! Long sleeved shirt/ long pants, no loose objects in cars, have your tyres 4-5 psi higher than normal, and drivers must wear an approved crash helmet.

Click HERE for more information

As it stated, we will be able to take advantage of both the skid pan and also half track (the good bits), at the moment I am not sure if we will be able to do it on a saturday morning or arvo but I will call them up as soon as possible to confirm that and possibly confirming a day and time so we can start getting some numbers.

PS: Like always, the organiser (being me) would have to pay for the track fees in FULL prior to the event so I would expect everyone to at least appreciate that and pay in advance, anyone that does not pay me before the day (without prior arrangement) will not be able to participate, make it fair for everyone :)

Under no circumstances you should expect a refund if you pull out in the last minute, unless you can find a replacement to take your spot or else it would be a simple case of "tough luck". Just want to be clear with that as some people tried to pull out and caused a huge amount of misery on the last event :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please register your interest (dont worry, you are not commiting to anything at this stage). Maximum of 10, first come first served.

1. Kenneth

2. Jayme

3. Andy

4. Keith (Unconfirmed)

5. Dayve

6. J e r e M y

7. Jaseeeee (Reserved)

7. Hai (Reserved)

8. Scrolla (Unconfirmed)

9. dorie86

10. apg39 ( :P )

Cheers,

Ken

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay! ive been waiting for a tuning arvo to come on here!

put me down on the list too!

i was at one last week watching mates, gotta say ..nothing but praise!...the organisers there are much more relaxed then at the skidpan day, and pretty much let u do wat u want on the main track- a lot of the times, not even watching the cars

@ tuning day, we got around 14 people with everyone paying $50 for around 2 hours of track time. THere was PLENTY of goes on the track to.

good stuff :yahoo:

1. Kenneth

2. Jayme

3. Andy

4.Keith

5.Dayve

Edited by dayve

im just keen to give my r comps and wheels a working out :)

not a problem i will put ur name down :)

Hmmm so tempting.

nice we need an aurion there for sure!! xD ur name is down :P

• 2 weeks later...
any news/updates on this thread guys? :)

x2 would like to know whats going on? How's things Dayve?

things are good ando.

im not working much these days..so no $$ to throw at the car haha

but ive been reading ur thread..man ur car is turning out very nicely i must say

wat u been upto ando?

agreed.. a meet sounds in order :)

Yeah things are good man. Haha thanks for the kind words.

Yeah was about to say I haven't seen your car at the bottle-o for a while now.

I'm doing 2 jobs atm so I haven't been doing much.