[BNE] Tangcla Photoshoot nights

guys no probs at alll on the location if we go ahead and use it I just ask a couple of things

the place belongs to a friend of mine so we have to take some care and act responisablely, also if any one has some large drop sheets they could bring would be great as well to procetct the floor a little esp if it happens to be raining and we have to wheel wet cars in and out as we can really only fit 2 in at a time unfortunatly but I guess that means one can be drying wjile the other is getting shoot

thats about it thanx

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So if the weather holds up, the carindale park is still on and the warehouse is a back up or has the whole event been moved to the warehouse? im gonna try buy a waterless car wash kit if the weather doesnt hold. Is there a meet up spot before hand?

Hey guys,

Can I slot into one of the empty spots here for Saturday night. GCCL told me some had come up. Thought I would jump in if I can!

1. Silvabullit - Kombi

2. ELEGNT - Aurion

3. SupaTouring - TRD Aurion

4. SecaBoy - TRD Aurion

5. DJKOR - Aurion

7. Evo7 - Corolla

8. 89Camry - turbo camry

9. GCCL - turbo camry

SuperchargedTRD hasn't posted if he will be there or not,

and neither has Northy :o

so as far as i know, it will be fine, check with ELEGNT :P

Evo

im out guys, I was hoping to have my car back but its not going to be finished untill next week :(

PS if anyone needs to me to take their TRD Aurion to the shoot im avalible :P

ash does lol

1. Silvabullit - Kombi

2. ELEGNT - Aurion

4. SecaBoy - TRD Aurion

5. DJKOR - Aurion

6. 89camry - Camry

7. Evo7 - Corolla

8. 89Camry - turbo camry

9. GCCL - turbo camry

GCCL meet up will be at the loop which is the auquatic center on gregory terrice spring hill (check thurday night meetup thread for more detaiols of location). the forcast is supposed to be raining all weekend so it will most probly be at the wearhouse the photos will turn out alot better in there anyway. so will most probly be there but we will meet at the loop and decide.

89Camry id PM you but its down atm feel free to pop into that spot. i remember u from the o'reileys cruise :)

meet up 6:30 leave 7

remember bring your chamois lol

yeh woops sorry dude

1. Silvabullit - Kombi

2. ELEGNT - Aurion

4. SecaBoy - TRD Aurion

5. DJKOR - Aurion

7. Evo7 - Corolla

8. 89Camry - turbo camry

9. GCCL - turbo camry

northy: if ya had of offered last time i was in brissie, then maybe i would have let you take it.. :P

i'm in sydney, so i was trying to organise someone to take my car for me, but now its too late.. :(

Well if you are definitely out then Ash, I will jump up a spot and take your place so I can have mine done a little earlier... so I can get to a party afterwards.

Hi guys,

well, we have been waiting for it ever since it was first announced, and now its here :D

i will be cleaning and prepping the car, maybe even some polish for her :yahoo: making her look super schmick :D

hope the shops will be open today :unsure:

Evo

Edited by Evo7

northy: if ya had of offered last time i was in brissie, then maybe i would have let you take it.. :P

i'm in sydney, so i was trying to organise someone to take my car for me, but now its too late.. :(

I was hoping to get it back on thursday before the long weekend but didn't happen....ahh well next time.

Hi guys,

well, we have been waiting for it ever since it was first announced, and now its here :D

i will be cleaning and prepping the car, maybe even some polish for her :yahoo: making her look super schmick :D

hope the shops will be open today :unsure:

Evo

Good Luck with the photo shoot tonight guys hope the weathers on your side,cant wait to see the pics. :toast:

Edited by 1stKill

The weather isn't looking too good, let me ask of you, should i still wash the car, even if it rains? its still dirty :(

As crappy as the weather is, I'm still cleaning my car exactly as I would have if it were dry. So far I have just given it a good wash and am waiting for all residual water to evaporate off the car. Then I will give it a good waxing, and while that dries, I will take my wheels off and clean them out well. Then I will clean out the wheel arches, put the wheels back on and buff the car. Then by that time, the matt black on the eyelids should be dry and ready to go on.

My colour car is a little less forgiving after a short drive in the wet. The lack of mud flaps means that all the dirty water sprays up the side of the car, and the large area of the bumper pick up even more dirt. A good waxing reduces that from sticking so it is worth the effort. My car may not be the best to take photos of, but I at least want it looking half alright in the photos.

So we are meeting at the loop at 6:30pm right?

alright guys meet at the loop at 6:30.

it will be held at Trackside Rc at brendale thanks to Michael.

me, michael and clarence are going there early to set up and whatever and then come back to the loop at 6:30 to take everyone else there.

talk to use all soon and bring your chamois's hahah

my number is 0.402.152.2.00 <- suck sh|t spam bots lol

wont be on the computer for the rest of the day

Edited by ELEGNT

The weather isn't looking too good, let me ask of you, should i still wash the car, even if it rains? its still dirty :(

Evo

yeah give it a bath and take a chamois & some rags with ya just in case.

Due to my unlucky fortune i just finished washing the car, and what happens? :o it starts to rain :(

i have an el cheapo chamois, which i hope will be alright, and a couple of micro-fibre towels in case :o

the deadline draws closer :o

Evo

gl with the pics tonight guys cant wait to see some i suggest that you guys bring some micro fibres, chamois and maybe a few towels and most important bring a bottle of quick detailer so you can spray it on and wipe off also ;)

Steve