TOC Post Whore Thread

eastcoastdrifter

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ My guess is that whatever guy you've been with obviously doesn't know what he was doing. I won't answer the second statement. Anyways everyone, keep this thread clean okay.

dude, this is from reading cosmo mags :) everyone knows girls cant orgasm through the va61na alone like seriously LOL

you've never had it done right then..... ;)

edit: or you've only had sex with "small" men

haha unless you found her g-spot mate, you SERIOUSLY cant get her to come

maybe shes faking :) but like i said, these are pretty much facts

"girls cant orgasm through penetration alone" like omg ? LOL go google it :)

whats with the australian weather ?

makes it hard to keep a car clean for even a few days. maybe its because i have a black car... haha

Tell me about it. I clean my car, 2 days later there is this fine layer of dust on it. Doesn't help though that I live near and travel on a highway that is having all kinds of redevelopment done at the moment.

^ lol i work at a carwash so its not too bad for me, although my work is 30km away...

this may or may not be true, the speed you are travelling on a freeway/highway determines how many bugs get squished on your front bumper. so, the faster you go, the more bugs you collect and kill vice versa.

lmfao should see my car, ive got like spider webbs freaking tree leaf thingos LOL yeah should definately give it a wash

reason i havent washed my car is cos of the accident, paint chipped off and its starting to rust LOL do u think if i wash it - it'll make it rust quicker ? goddamit cant wait till i get it fixed hopefully next week about time the fa99et paid me out

Just forget it mrs.sportivo (in relation to previous discussion). We don't need this thread going in an un-necessary direction. You just stay satisfied with your response. If you want to sort out this whole topic, take it elsewhere or to the bedroom. Hint, your thumb comes in handy if you didn't pick up on my first answer. Look at the shocker in your display pic and use your imagination as to what that thumb can do.

makes it hard to keep a car clean for even a few days. maybe its because i have a black car... haha

trust me its sucks balls my white car gets dirty as

at least on white cars, you cant notice scratches, even though my car is a year old, its pretty immaculate. only a few scratches... i think...for now...

Tell me about it. I clean my car, 2 days later there is this fine layer of dust on it. Doesn't help though that I live near and travel on a highway that is having all kinds of redevelopment done at the moment.

i know what u mean when it slightly sprinkles the dust clumps up and there black spots all over ya car ><!

lmfao should see my car, ive got like spider webbs freaking tree leaf thingos LOL yeah should definately give it a wash

reason i havent washed my car is cos of the accident, paint chipped off and its starting to rust LOL do u think if i wash it - it'll make it rust quicker ? goddamit cant wait till i get it fixed hopefully next week about time the fa99et paid me out

i guess it wont rust too badly, but what the hey, youre going to get it repaired anyways, the rust will go and in the end youll have a clean car. and i think oxygen is what speeds up the process of rusting... im not sure where i got that from but something about oxidisation...

trust me its sucks balls my white car gets dirty as

at least on white cars, you cant notice scratches, even though my car is a year old, its pretty immaculate. only a few scratches... i think...for now...

That's one thing I love about lighter coloured cars. I am so OCD with the swirls/cobwebs on my paint surface. I would kill to have my paint in a mirror finish again.

i know what u mean when it slightly sprinkles the dust clumps up and there black spots all over ya car ><!

when theres dust on my car, my car turns from black mica to a sh!t brown. i drive pass a tip (wallgrove road/eastern creek) on the way to work so that doesnt help either.

meguiars has that swirl removing polish but im not sure if it works.

i have it at work but ive never used it and i dont think anyone else has either. but yeah that product is definitely out there.

note to everyone: no more backyard carwashes unless you have a high pressured hose.

reason: weak home hose does not blast all the dirt and dust away and when you soap and chamois, youre slightly sanding your car. hence the swirl marks

i have it at work but ive never used it and i dont think anyone else has either. but yeah that product is definitely out there.

note to everyone: no more backyard carwashes unless you have a high pressured hose.

reason: weak home hose does not blast all the dirt and dust away and when you soap and chamois, youre slightly sanding your car. hence the swirl marks

WHHAAATTT, lols i wanna get like one of them delux car washes u know the ones that are like $100+ LOL

a friend told me that usually the back of the car is the dirtiest place LOL and to just wash there and rinse the other places - sides whatever

lols depends how you drive your car i guess, if you tail someone in the rain, the front will get quite dirty as well and if you drive into puddles. but a good rinse with a high pressure hose usually does the job. i havent backyard washed my car in months. and tips for sponges, dont use the chat kenco ones, throw in a few extra bucks and get a high end microfibre one. better job, better results, no scratches

WHHAAATTT, lols i wanna get like one of them delux car washes u know the ones that are like $100+ LOL

lol you mean those car wash kits by armorall and they give you all these products etc ?

lol you mean those car wash kits by armorall and they give you all these products etc ?

no the ones were i get the car wash man to do it for me LOL

I've used that Scratch-X and had no good results. I used Meguiars Swirl Remover 2.0 which is slightly stronger and that worked a charm. Just best to do it by hand and put in a lot of elbow grease. I'm still not satisfied though. I want my paint to look like liquid glass. That's my OCD for ya, lol.

I never wash my car at home. I go to the local self-serve car wash. $1 for 1 and a half minutes; I end up using $4. I also bring my own microfibre mitt as those brooms are rough as.

lols good to know someone that washes their car properly.

my cars almost a year old and i think i still might have that liquid glass look. i do wax my car fortnightly.

but isnt it the worst feeling when youve totally cleaned your car like never before and it starts to rain ? painful...

lols good to know someone that washes their car properly.

my cars almost a year old and i think i still might have that liquid glass look. i do wax my car fortnightly.

but isnt it the worst feeling when youve totally cleaned your car like never before and it starts to rain ? painful...

yer my car was lookin liek liquid glass then yesterday made it look like at went off roading :( lol my car is also a yr old only damage is the ront lip i reversed out of a drive way without goin on an angle :(

^ lol ! i did the same thing, the bottom edge of the lip is frayed and what not. i was hoping not to do stupid stuff like that. geez.

apart from that, my car has no damages whatsoever. ive modded two things on my car. new thicker windscreen (lol) and 35% tints

i gave up keeping my car clean, tip dont use compound buffing on new cars unlees u really need to. i havent met to many ladies that can get off on just vaginal penatration but it is possible its all a mind set thing, case closed...........

^ lol ! i did the same thing, the bottom edge of the lip is frayed and what not. i was hoping not to do stupid stuff like that. geez.

apart from that, my car has no damages whatsoever. ive modded two things on my car. new thicker windscreen (lol) and 35% tints

nice!

i havnt done much to my car just new rims remvoed some badges added some badges. but im startin work on sunday so more money for mods!