TOC Post Whore Thread

eastcoastdrifter

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont see the point in ""fingering"" you do know that chicks dont get off on that right ?

I should also add, if you go at it with your palm facing up, you should find a rough patch of skin, rub it for a bit and see what happens LOL

See, we know more about your vagina than you do, QUICK TO THE NEWSAGENCY, DOLLY MAGAZINE WILL FILL YOU IN!!!

Edited by Simo

dont see the point in ""fingering"" you do know that chicks dont get off on that right ?

I should also add, if you go at it with your palm facing up, you should find a rough patch of skin, rub it for a bit and see what happens LOL

See, we know more about your vagina than you do, QUICK TO THE NEWSAGENCY, DOLLY MAGAZINE WILL FILL YOU IN!!!

Ah The gspot complex, ashy havnt you seen the jap av's? all they use is the finger!

a matter a fact.........

ok youll need an ae93 rolla and a weapon of some sort when can u start?....... :P

i see what ure talkin bout u get one of those cool rollas and then run the rock to his wrestling tournies and movie appearances and use the weapon if fans to close. OH WAIT

washing your car in australia has become a gamble. i dont like gambling lol

i guess you could always not wash your car.. but i think its worth the gamble!! (coming from the person who really needs to wash her car! but shhh)

but black cars get dirty soooo quick.. but atleast when you wash them they look amazing! :D

washing your car in australia has become a gamble. i dont like gambling lol

i guess you could always not wash your car.. but i think its worth the gamble!! (coming from the person who really needs to wash her car! but shhh)

but black cars get dirty soooo quick.. but atleast when you wash them they look amazing! :D

i think i said but a few too many times.. but oh well :P i did get home at 6.30am this morning :rolleyes:

i work at the wash anyways so i get my car wash and waxed weekly lol. spending more time working on my car than doing my job haha

Yeah, I usually spend more time than I should on my car. I get up bright and early on a Thursday, vacuum the car, wash it, make sure it's nice and dry by leaving it in the sun while I clean the inside windows and rims, then I drive it into the garage and let it cool down, and then I add a layer of wax. I usually let the wax dry for about 3-4 hours and it leaves a nice solid finish. I use up my whole day on Thursday doing this every week. It's a bit sad in a way.

Been quite busy lately though so I've eased up on it. Next time I have Thursday free I will clay my car, go over it with swirl remover, then give it a good polish and wax. I'm not particularly looking forward to that day. The cooler months were easy, but it's going to be really hot and sweaty now that it's summer. I do everything by hand.

yeah i do everything by hand as well, if im not feeling up to it that day, ill just grab the other blokes to do my car while i watch . i might have to remove some swirls soon, it looks so ****ty when the sunset shines on it. see every swirl in the world.

I always wonder if there is any place in the world where the air is so clear that your car stays relatively clean after a bit of driving. It just sucks. On one hand you want to keep your car spotless, but on the other, you need to drive it and it will ultimately get dirty.

:o WOW.. u would hate to see my car wash routine.. or lack there of :( and the poor lil car with its scratches and dings.. it was doomed from the start.. i think it was only a week after i bought it.. a ute flicked up this big piece of metal sheet which came flying towards me.. luckily didn't hit my windscreen and smash into me, but i didn't notice until i got home that it scraped down the side of my drivers door and along the bottom of the car.. i was not happy :( and then some idiot threw an egg at it once and cracked all the paint from where it landed annnnnnnnd someone has opened a car door on to it :@

poor lil car... but im hoping to put a body kit on it soon and get everything fixed up :)