TOC Post Whore Thread

eastcoastdrifter

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the process of installing kicker splits in my brothers celica.. looking for "how to's" as i type this. couple days ago i installed a 2din dvd/usb/ipod/aux head unit in it.. how he wants me to finish the job.

I say this to everyone firstly because I acknowledge how it sounds. I work in a call centre for GE Money (yes I know). I chose to work there because it was the most flexible while I was studying. I just finished studying Electrical and Electronic Technology, so now I am on the search for a new job. Bit of a hard search at the moment.

Thanks Rowan. The market is a rough field at the moment. I may be going back to my old employer for a 6 month contract very soon. At least it will earn me some more bucks, enable me to quit the call centre, and gain some more experience. It comes with the bonus of travelling as well to various cities around Australia, so hopefully everything goes well.

Well, looks like I've got my old job back. In the time I was away from my last employer, they were bought out by the Japanese. Looks like my hourly rate has gone up as well. Now to resist the urge to spend it on the Aurion.

So like I got an audio setup the other day (incl. subdoofer) and noticed i have a ****load of rattle coming from the outline of the plate (with some dealership crap written on it etc), and was pretty bored tonight and went out and got rid of it, now i have 80% less rattle xD.

Anyone got any ideas if the 180,000km service for an SXV10 camry is major (ie more than just an oil change/brake pads/spark plugs etc)?

Since i'm in holidays i'm really thinking of diving into DIY and saving some money from servicing costs to put into better use (ie better oil, brake pads rah rah rah). Also any mentions of good mods that you did to your first cars? =D