TOC Post Whore Thread

eastcoastdrifter

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So like I got an audio setup the other day (incl. subdoofer) and noticed i have a ****load of rattle coming from the outline of the plate (with some dealership crap written on it etc), and was pretty bored tonight and went out and got rid of it, now i have 80% less rattle xD.

im just curious but what audio system do you have in your trunk, and to reduce the rattle even more or even make it not exist, have a look at my number plate rattle tip in the workshop bit, i experimented alot with that and am a audio head. just audio not navigation

saw that Twlight tonight...................

Yeah. I watched the movie first and it was great. Then I read the book and watched the movie again. All I can say is that I'm glad I saw the movie firstly. I'm not much of a reader anyways, so the movies are always good for me.

any one seen saw5? not very good

One thing that I won't really forget about that movie is the scene with the table saws where they had to put their hand in. That was just hard to watch... but entertaining.

twilight was crap, the actors were horrible i swear they should have put Blair & Chuck Bass from gossip girl :) would have made it sooo much better

anyways gunna watch Role Models tonight after late night :)

and dammit why did they have to postpone Harry Potter for ! LOL fk you twilight

Edited by mrs.sportivo

twilight was crap, the actors were horrible i swear they should have put Blair & Chuck Bass from gossip girl :) would have made it sooo much better

anyways gunna watch Role Models tonight after late night :)

and dammit why did they have to postpone Harry Potter for ! LOL fk you twilight

did any one actually go watch australia, i came close......

Did a bloke take you?? when I was your age and a sheila said you could take her to the movies it automatically meant you got to finger her...

you get a strapping young lad knuckle deep??

thats why i went to watch australia, but she didnt want to watch it close call.

Did a bloke take you?? when I was your age and a sheila said you could take her to the movies it automatically meant you got to finger her...

thats why i went to watch australia, but she didnt want to watch it close call.

Australia doesnt look that good. All it did was increase the sterotype that we all live in the bush and dingos steal are babys.

i was on the train in thailand once and americans were bein clowns and when i told them i was aussie they said lets put a shrimp on the barbie kangaaroo jack......... and i was like -_________________-

I remember when I was drunk at the multicultural festival after many german beers and currys and I meet some Americans and said "get a hot dog up ya, you sandle wearing seppo fagots"

I think we can call it even William

I remember when I was drunk at the multicultural festival after many german beers and currys and I meet some Americans and said "get a hot dog up ya, you sandle wearing seppo fagots"

I think we can call it even William

lol. were they good beers?

I was wearing this awesome "you little ripper" shirt too, with like the rolling stones tongue, but the tongue had the aussie flag on it, and my akubra, seppos wife didnt look impressed when I told em where seppo came from either LOL

YUCKKK why would you finger at the movies ? thats dirty plus where are you gunna wipe ur fingers !

dont see the point in ""fingering"" you do know that chicks dont get off on that right ? like you need the clit for them to come HAHA a little tip for you

^ My guess is that whatever guy you've been with obviously doesn't know what he was doing. Did he not have opposable digits or something? I won't answer the second statement. Anyways everyone, keep this thread clean okay. We really don't need this talk around here.

^ My guess is that whatever guy you've been with obviously doesn't know what he was doing. I won't answer the second statement. Anyways everyone, keep this thread clean okay.

dude, this is from reading cosmo mags :) everyone knows girls cant orgasm through the va61na alone like seriously LOL

I edited my post shortly after cause I figured you would reply back from not understanding what I meant. Second sentence explains better. If you still don't understand, I'm not going to explain here... like I said, keep it clean.

^ My guess is that whatever guy you've been with obviously doesn't know what he was doing. I won't answer the second statement. Anyways everyone, keep this thread clean okay.

dude, this is from reading cosmo mags :) everyone knows girls cant orgasm through the va61na alone like seriously LOL

you've never had it done right then..... ;)

edit: or you've only had sex with "small" men