TOC Post Whore Thread

eastcoastdrifter

ah the stupid door to door dings.

ive had a rock shot up from a truck that flew into the windscreen, costed me 300 to replace it but at least i have a thicker windscreen than most zre's.

i washed my car today at work, two coats of wax, full interior and exterior detail. and its all dusty already, at least i didnt collect any bugs on the way home.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol replacing a windscreen is probably one of the biggest rip in the whole wide world. i got lucky and got 300 on the quote originally 410. i had to replace it, the crack was travelling and it was already a defect. so that was my first modification lol.

yes a new windscreen, can anyone top the stupidest mod ever ?

lol replacing a windscreen is probably one of the biggest rip in the whole wide world. i got lucky and got 300 on the quote originally 410. i had to replace it, the crack was travelling and it was already a defect. so that was my first modification lol.

yes a new windscreen, can anyone top the stupidest mod ever ?

haha i like that question stupidest mod ever! :D actually maybe i can top you.. also in the first week of having the car.. it was shaking the steering wheel at 100 or so.. took it back toyota and blahdy blah blah.. i think they replaced some wheel weights.. ;) but then i put mags on it.. ohh wait no.. when they put the aircon in the scratched some of the panels with the screw driver and they had to be replaced.. but i guess all of that is genuine stuff not after market like a windscreen.

You should see my bonnet it has stone chips althrough it from when they were doing up a road.. along with my windscreen. Tried to get main roads to pay for it since they left sooooo much gravel on the road it wasn't funny, but NO they wouldn't pay..

this is probably why i dont wash my car that often.. coz everytime i do i look at all the work it needs :(

i work at the wash anyways so i get my car wash and waxed weekly lol. spending more time working on my car than doing my job haha

yo kev where in sydney is your carwash? how much they charge for an outside wash?

might drop by sometime

i work at the wash anyways so i get my car wash and waxed weekly lol. spending more time working on my car than doing my job haha

yo kev where in sydney is your carwash? how much they charge for an outside wash?

might drop by sometime

its at penrith westfields mate

23 for wash only - rinse, soap, rinse, dry and tyre shine

33 for wash and vac' - rinse, soap, rinse, dry, tyre shine, vacuum (+boot) deodorise, clean inside windows and clean dash

we also do wax, polish, buff and steam clean. ive got the pricelist somewhere if anyone wants prices lol

quite pricey but we do a good job.

When I was driving to work today, I was behind a Landcruiser with the plates 'SMILES'. I thought to myself, okay... whatever. Then on my way home I am sitting behind an Aston Martin DB9. Underneath the plates it has a company name decal of 'Chris Hall Photography', but what I found funny were the plates. His plates said 'SMILE5'. Well I found it funny anyways; the fact that a Landcruiser got the plates this expensive DB9 clearly couldn't get.

I start orientation week this friday for uni!

Wish me luck guys and girls xD

What kind of luck? Luck as in 'good luck and hope you don't get too carried away with the partying and the boozing'? LOL.

I start orientation week this friday for uni!

Wish me luck guys and girls xD

What kind of luck? Luck as in 'good luck and hope you don't get too carried away with the partying and the boozing'? LOL.

:huh:

Luck as in 'Good luck starting uni hope it doesn't drag you down'

in two minds right now , i keep looking at my AE82 in the shed thats in thousands of pieces and wishing i had another one instead of my AE92 SX - but then i think why don't i buy a camry so i don't play with the ae82 if i buy another one but then i think maybe something else what do i do here people haha!