pics od new sportivo

jabz

Hi guys,

Went down to the dealer where I had seen the black sportivo and managed to get some pics of the car.

The dealer was closed and the car was inside the show room. Therefore, the pics are not that good and also I was using my mobile phone.

I could only get the side shots of the car as it was parked on its side.

Will post more when I pick up my car on Monday.

Cheers

post-578-1109413930_thumb.jpg

post-578-1109413961_thumb.jpg

look at the wheel gap....Still looks like a 4wd.. :(

why dont toyota fix it up... :angry:

I dont like the sportivo sticker on the door..looks like a sp23...

the pre-facelift placement is better imho....

jabz, Top work for your effort. :) thanks.

hmmm can't say im a fan of the new look sprtivo sorry <_<

lol im only saying that cos i have the pre face lift one....but still imo the front dont look that great from what i can c from the pics.....yer i agree with the side sticker looks shiit....oh wells

Hi guys,

Went down to the dealer where I had seen the black sportivo and managed to get some pics of the car.

The dealer was closed and the car was inside the show room. Therefore, the pics are not that good and also I was using my mobile phone.

I could only get the side shots of the car as it was parked on its side.

Will post more when I pick up my car on Monday.

Cheers

Jabz,

is that new town toyota, in welshpool, w.a.???

thanks jabz! one more question tho :) does the facelift stivo come with rear skirt? my friend bought the 04 stivo and the rear skirt is an optional! he had to shell out more cash to get it and thats weird since the stivo is said to have full bodykit! just hope that the rear skirt is a standard for the facelifted one :unsure:

thanks jabz! one more question tho :) does the facelift stivo come with rear skirt? my friend bought the 04 stivo and the rear skirt is an optional! he had to shell out more cash to get it and thats weird since the stivo is said to have full bodykit! just hope that the rear skirt is a standard for the facelifted one  :unsure:

No its an option, NOT standard.

Does any one know if the stivo compressor will be released in Australia?

look at the wheel gap....Still looks like a 4wd..

why dont toyota fix it up...

Well on the European websites it states that the t-sport gets a 20mm lower ride height due to a different spring set up. Quiet interesting that AUS hasnt done the same :( :( :(

look at the wheel gap....Still looks like a 4wd..

why dont toyota fix it up...

Well on the European websites it states that the t-sport gets a 20mm lower ride height due to a different spring set up. Quiet interesting that AUS hasnt done the same :( :( :(

from Toyota DE site, if indicative of oz/sa specs looks as though the new t-sport/sportivo is heavier!!, longer!, wider!, and lower :)

Kerb Weight = 1325-1325Kg (sportivo's 1185-1200kg)

Gross Weight = 1655kg (sportivo's 1630kg)

Lenght = 4200mm (sportivo's 4175mm)

Width = 1710mm (sportivo's 1695mm)

Height = 1440mm (sportivo's 1470mm

look at the wheel gap....Still looks like a 4wd.. :(

why dont toyota fix it up... :angry:

I dont like the sportivo sticker on the door..looks like a sp23...

the pre-facelift placement is better imho....

jabz, Top work for your effort. :) thanks.

i agree. Although im getting one, i reckon it looks like a 4wd and the red stickers look kinda crap.

Shouldve left the silver badges :(

Edited by boggles

A friend who works in a toyota dealer and saw a new toyota sportivo recently told me the car has a GT4 motor?  :blink:

I think the only "Sportivo's" running the GT4 motor are those in the Aust Rally Championship.

A friend who works in a toyota dealer and saw a new toyota sportivo recently told me the car has a GT4 motor?   :blink:

I think the only "Sportivo's" running the GT4 motor are those in the Aust Rally Championship.

True, the Batsey mobiles run 3S-GTE engines and GT4 chassis so it's basically a Rolla shell on Celica under-pinnings. But they do go nicely... :D

Hi guys,

We send you guys the car and the front bumper add on is not even available here yet ... but you guys have it :huh:

A friend who works in a toyota dealer and saw a new toyota sportivo recently told me the car has a GT4 motor?   :blink:

True, the Batsey mobiles run 3S-GTE engines and GT4 chassis so it's basically a Rolla shell on Celica under-pinnings. But they do go nicely... :D

Yes indeedy! :)

Gross Weight =  1655kg (sportivo's 1630kg)

Man if it really does weigh 1300+ KG's then now i believe its a 8.4 second car 0-100..... that cant be right i think toyota has done it again with these dodgy figures

Gross Weight =  1655kg (sportivo's 1630kg)

Man if it really does weigh 1300+ KG's then now i believe its a 8.4 second car 0-100..... that cant be right i think toyota has done it again with these dodgy figures

Seems that the post-facelift Stivo is a fat pig.