The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha oh boys, meet the bf ive been speaking about lol... But yeah he wants me to stick those black gangsta rims on me car....

Also exhaust is a 2.25 straight through from cat back and then a cannon which has a 4" tip on it.

Oh and the roof aint all that tall its just the angle of the shot of the car.... LOL

O_O how much power torque did u lose at the wheels?

Haha oh boys, meet the bf ive been speaking about lol... But yeah he wants me to stick those black gangsta rims on me car....

Also exhaust is a 2.25 straight through from cat back and then a cannon which has a 4" tip on it.

Oh and the roof aint all that tall its just the angle of the shot of the car.... LOL

O_O how much power torque did u lose at the wheels?

ive got to on my rolla so im now pumping 140kw at the rears

i like how everything you write makes no sense man

ive got to on my rolla so im now pumping 140kw at the rears

originally my idea that i got off someone else lol :lol: note: AJ, your car is a FWD not RWD or 4WD <_<

car looks good, rims are up to you to decide :P coming along really well B)

Evo

exhaust: 2.25 cat back with canon style muffler?

4" chrome tip def... will look sik with those bertha rims.

+1

Plus, your boyfriend is wrong. A 2.25" would be too restrictive, perhaps a 2.5" would be better suited to your car so it releases gases easier. B)

+1

Plus, your boyfriend is wrong. A 2.25" would be too restrictive, perhaps a 2.5" would be better suited to your car so it releases gases easier. B)

forget that :P

get a 3inch straight-through pipe without cat LOL :lol::rolleyes:

Evo

im just playin sketra nice car it looks hot so hot that i need to change my pants. that black is really nice. though the rims arnt so sex but that can always be changed. :) with your hood does water get into yout engine bay?

Yeah water will get into my engine bay as we cut out the bonnet alittle so it cools the engine.... But ive always worried about water getting it.... :(

Well some of you guys may have seen the blue corolla at a meet AGES ago when it wasnt primer patched..... that has 2.25... and ive been told thats the max i can go without loosing compression and power..... So your idea's on the exhaust can go bite my tookis... LOL

+1

Jaaaassseeee,

I dont mind poor cosmetic advise but poor performance advice... well...l. 4AFE isnt the performance engine like your 2zz, and 2.5" is too big.

2.25 is plenty big for the 4A series engine. gotta keep those gasses moving quickly to keep the torque above nothing.

MEEEEEEE!!!!!! im special...... OH boys its my birthday tooo, send me something to add on my car... but something good... how about that.??

+1

Jaaaassseeee,

I dont mind poor cosmetic advise but poor performance advice... well...l. 4AFE isnt the performance engine like your 2zz, and 2.5" is too big.

2.25 is plenty big for the 4A series engine. gotta keep those gasses moving quickly to keep the torque above nothing.

Jesus, was I even being serious? :rolleyes:

See jase, we cant tell if some people are being serious or not due to not saying in brackets like, "OMG that ford is soooo hot (sarcasum)"... it helps.... but anyhow i wont rant... this is about meeee lol nah jokes.... :lol:

So wheres my happy birthday's.... or aint i worthy...