The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think 16 should sit just right, not too big not too small, maybe look for something along the line of black with polished lip ?

check around different forums and see what people are selling

-BK-

*cries* fkn kill my mother she put the rubbish bin behind mi car and i couldnt see it in my rear veiw n aaah i ran over it.... and i damaged my bumper that had already been fixed...

bumpa.jpg

Now im up for a new bumper.... GRRRR

Edited by sketra

*cries* fkn kill my mother she put the rubbish bin behind mi car and i couldnt see it in my rear veiw n aaah i ran over it.... and i damaged my bumper that had already been fixed...

bumpa.jpg

Now im up for a new bumper.... GRRRR

Serious??

you just finished your car :o

who would put a bin directly behind a car reversing anyways :(

Evo

Edited by Evo7

My mother..... :( im so peed off.... She even told me she reversed into it herself yesterday but didnt think about moving it back under the house..... i m so no happy so now she can buy me a new bumper and get it painted now.....

Also i have something wrong with my left brake disc.. its making an odd sound when im sitting at around 20 to 40kms and thudding sound like something is knocking but ive checked and nothing is loose.... So im stumped...

Edited by sketra

maybe its a sign for you to customise your bumper and have dual exhausts; one on either side :ph34r:

-BK-

thats not a bad idea....... the crack seems it might be in about the right spot too.........could make a nice dual setup and get rid of the cannon....if done right you could make it look really neat......i like the idea of the half circle steel sort of border around the half moon cutout for the tip, hard to explain....have a look on a MG ZT180 /190 they have it and look quite nice

ahahaha you maybe right there boys BUT! money... if shane can do it then sure ill do it.... but for now its to get my arial put in so i got radio and also might have super lows sitting on this girl soon... WOOOOOTTT....

Yup, CV's and bearings are fine.... brother inlaw checked that a couple of days ago.... well new pads are going on so if theres still i knocking ill defently see too i find out what it is.

oooooh oops my bad.... i think it was the brake pads.... but all good now...

OOOH I MAXED OUT MY SPEEDO TODAY!!! 170 on the clock, im 10kms out.... oh and got some new pics but do them later