The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah well if you havnt relised RHYS! i dont get along well with most chicks cause they biarch about the girliest things and it makes me wanna smack them out and tell em harden the F up... And seeming as really ive been a tomboy ever since frigon god knows when you'd think i'd get along with guys better.

Ah well if you havnt relised RHYS! i dont get along well with most chicks cause they biarch about the girliest things and it makes me wanna smack them out and tell em harden the F up... And seeming as really ive been a tomboy ever since frigon god knows when you'd think i'd get along with guys better.

lol cat fight meow

If you don't get along well with girls, and you keep having a go at guys (as demonstrated in the past), then who do you like?

Anyways, without going off the thread, it's good to see your car going ahead as planned. Now get it dropped ASAP, LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, been hell busy. Aah whats been happening... Still aint got lowered, which is friggin ****** me off but i cant do anything because i am short of money once again. Friggon BILLS!!!! Yesterday someone rammed up my ***** and its nothing major but i should have gotten him to pay me a new one.... BUGGA! too late now.... Also almost had a lady 20 mins later try and run me off the road.... farking biartch didnt cheack her blind spot.... *huffs* Wheels are a no go as well.... Here are the shots of the rear.. that that bars TARD of a white car did to my black girl's bottom.

Just noticed the bumper acctully dented where my tire whell is.... ringed in red.

bumper1.jpg

bumper.jpg

Tough break!

Hit it with some cut n polish - it should get rid of most of the white "gift paint" you have been given. Won't help the marks in the bar, but if it's any consolation at least they are down low. You have had some bad luck.........

Edited by IMB055

bloody oath i have with this car.... tempted to sell it.... but then if i do get a reasonable price for it.... i still gotta pay back $1300 to the lady who bought the car for me. So it may only leave me with maybe 2,500 to 3,000.... and i want a sexy car.. :(

bloody oath i have with this car.... tempted to sell it.... but then if i do get a reasonable price for it.... i still gotta pay back $1300 to the lady who bought the car for me. So it may only leave me with maybe 2,500 to 3,000.... and i want a sexy car.. :(

No offence, but I highly doubt you'd get $4500 for it. Untouched SX Secas (a lot more desirable, remember that most cars sell on the strength of the base car, not the modifications on top of it) go for around that. With long rego, I'd be thinking more along the lines of $3-3.5k.

Sorry, been hell busy. Aah whats been happening... Still aint got lowered, which is friggin ****** me off but i cant do anything because i am short of money once again. Friggon BILLS!!!! Yesterday someone rammed up my ***** and its nothing major but i should have gotten him to pay me a new one.... BUGGA! too late now.... Also almost had a lady 20 mins later try and run me off the road.... farking biartch didnt cheack her blind spot.... *huffs* Wheels are a no go as well.... Here are the shots of the rear.. that that bars TARD of a white car did to my black girl's bottom.

Just noticed the bumper acctully dented where my tire whell is.... ringed in red.

bumper1.jpg

bumper.jpg

Pointing_Laughing_Man.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok boys, slight update you may say... Ah just today ive found out with all the thrashing ive done to the gearbox, aaah the seal is starting to go... WOOPS! So this week it will most likely be in the shops to get fixed... other then that, thats it... still waiting to get it lowered.... hopefully if i get my job soon.... be lowered in like 2 weeks.... *sigh* sucks Ballz.

Ok boys, slight update you may say... Ah just today ive found out with all the thrashing ive done to the gearbox, aaah the seal is starting to go... WOOPS! So this week it will most likely be in the shops to get fixed... other then that, thats it... still waiting to get it lowered.... hopefully if i get my job soon.... be lowered in like 2 weeks.... *sigh* sucks Ballz.

lol k

LOWERED!!!!!!! She is now sitting WAY better, BUT a couple of ***** that happnd after.

1 - A plate was rubbing on something so the boys fixed that.

2 - Had to roll and push out the front guards cause there is hardly no room for the tires and aaah yeah the guards where cutting into the tires.

3 - Strut is hitting the zorst and the zorst is hitting the framing, SO its going to the boys who did mi exhaust and fixing it.... ALSO cannon is going!!! Keeps scraping on speed humps....

Will get photo's tomorrow its late and no light and no camera so....