The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

WTF i give up YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT MI CAR AGAIN!

All good. Didn't know much about it in the first place. Was just curious to see whether it turned out good or bad.

Karma hey... post crap, get crap in return.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2. If your life is that bad, how about you do something about it

I'm sorry leroy but do you really think im not doing anything about it??? I wont go into mi life cuz men just dont understand.... They never do... AND YES, i amm pointing the finger at most men (excluding the gay men, they know).

no need to be sexist....... well since u played the sexist card i will rebutt with this:

n602282110_1968915_27.jpg

Note: the image does not represent my views towards women.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

sorry but this is like the first post where William truly made a funny lol

Well done son :toast:

No no... go back a page: "Successful Troll is Successful!" THAT was his first B)

Unfortunately, I doubt Successful Troll (along with the rest of us) will be actually that successful. Give it a month and either "some facking hole" will have charged her too much again, or she will be that excited about her car she will be back - only to tell us a week later that we're all sexists (for the 20th time) and have no idea what its like to be her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

sorry but this is like the first post where William truly made a funny lol

Well done son :toast:

No no... go back a page: "Successful Troll is Successful!" THAT was his first B)

Unfortunately, I doubt Successful Troll (along with the rest of us) will be actually that successful. Give it a month and either "some facking hole" will have charged her too much again, or she will be that excited about her car she will be back - only to tell us a week later that we're all sexists (for the 20th time) and have no idea what its like to be her.

Stop stirring the pot :P

Although, while you're at it; I'd like to also avoid (although inevitable) the scenario where someone will pull out an e-knife/e-pistol and go hardcore wanting to bust-a-cap.

:ph34r:

Bye guys, not speaking about my car..... seeming as you are all just want to joke around like the size of your shoes not ur age.... GROW THE HELL UP!!!! I'm sick of you boys having nothing better to do but make a chick feel worse about herself and think about **** only emo's would do. SERIOUSLY have some bloody RESPECT!

Bye guys, not speaking about my car..... seeming as you are all just want to joke around like the size of your shoes not ur age.... GROW THE HELL UP!!!! I'm sick of you boys having nothing better to do but make a chick feel worse about herself and think about **** only emo's would do. SERIOUSLY have some bloody RESPECT!

sketra i think u have to ask your self why people are targeting you? sketra i dont feel sorry for u one bit, people like me and others will sit arouind all day and make your life hell just for there own amussment. when i see you saying stuff like my life is sad and worthless it doesnt make me feel sorry for you, it makes me want to put u down more i dont like weak people Ascendant Rice will tell u that, thats my view. now with others u seem to be very rude to them this why u are getting the reaction u are geting but once they start flaming u, u curl over and die i dont understand, come to think of it i dont want to understand, my advise to you grow some bollocks if your going to have your kind of attitude around here

Edited by spillige

:angry: How about you start showing some respect you ignorant, insolent, little waif??

You come on here time and time again expecting people to give you sympathy and to like your car. We probably would like your car if you actually showed it. Instead, you show us the occasional picture in between piles of posts that only ever say two things:

1. That someone has given you the run around (generally followed by you calling them something offensive)

2. Whinging about how hard it is to be you, and we need to grow up.

How old are you? You don't need to answer that question because you clearly aren't very old at all as demonstrated by the following:

1. Your complete reluctance to take any advice from anyone on this forum.

2. Your horrible self centred attitude (eg. me me me me me... followed by your whinging that people are picking on you you you you you)

3. Your complete reluctance to do anything to better your life - be it get a better deal on your car, or learn to spell properly. It appears you would rather just take it forever, and then post it here.

Only a couple of posts ago you said we would never hear about your car ever again. Instead you come back to whine some more. I think I speak for most of us here when I say I'd rather it the other way around; you just shutting the hell up and post pics of your car without any comments...

You wanna talk hard lives? I can introduce you to some people who have just lost their entire superannuation, been diagnosed with cancer, lost their husband, been sexually harassed at work, and have children that only talk to them when they want money.

So, to spare me typing anymore, take a good hard look at that silly, attention seeking, selfish, little girl in the mirror and think about why people don't like her. 90% of the time its because she has the problem, not the rest of us.

///

Edited by Leroy

Wow, violence against women, pull your head in William :huh:

x2.

Your not being any cooler by searching for a funny picture to sum up the thread. Particularly going into that sh!t.

Let's just stop flaming her and give her one last chance. Hey I'm all for gender equality, but she instigated the whole "all men don't now jack" discussion, soooo you know....

As you all are aware, this forum is dominated by the presence of sausages. It's like asking a white guy to walk amongst a group of black people and saying they're slaves (I love Family Guy if any of yous watch it)

Now let's move on Sketra, understand where others are coming from and update us on your car instead of your life. I'm more than happy to talk to you about your private life and help you over private messages, I know first hand in dealing with emotional problems and depression and it's not fun, I admit it. Otherwise, keep this thread swearing/abuse free and you'll soon notice people will stop hassling you, because they got nothing to pick on you with.

Don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself, and channel that anger into something positive!...Like doing up your car!

EDIT: I'm pretty sure she'll be back. Just letting you all know though, I doubt she's even 18. I am 99.9% sure she's still going through her teenage years where she's trying to get used to emotional changes/fluctuations (I vaguely remember her coming to a WA meet with her then boyfriend), so maybe lay off with the harshness?

Takes 2 to tango.

Edited by Jaaassseeee

Exactly, you guys are being harsh, yeah she comes here with some cr@p, but you guys egg it on then blame her if she gets cranky. Both sides are to blame but you guys dont have to respond to it.

Why not just leave it be & dont post if your not actually interested. Im keen to see how the car comes out & sick of reading the new posts which turn out to be all bagging her out.

Can a mod clean up this thread & delete useless cr@p from both sides?

Edited by apg39

Exactly, you guys are being harsh, yeah she comes here with some cr@p, but you guys egg it on then blame her if she gets cranky. Both sides are to blame but you guys dont have to respond to it.

Why not just leave it be & dont post if your not actually interested. Im keen to see how the car comes out & sick of reading the new posts which turn out to be all bagging her out.

Oh, I'm sorry - but I suggest you read the serious posts again, which actually tell both you and her (and everyone else) what the problem is to a tee. And its not the first thread of hers that this sort of transaction has occurred in...

Once more, true to form, she has predictably chucked another wobbly and told the world she's leaving - rather than doing anything constructive.

Wow, violence against women, pull your head in William :huh:

x2.

Your not being any cooler by searching for a funny picture to sum up the thread. Particularly going into that sh!t.

x3

why is everyone going crazy for? arguments start both ways and this is how threads get out of control, simply just don't argue back with worthless posts (no offense to everyone here) and we can all be happy chaps. If she vents her problems there's no need for anyone to hang **** back on her just simply ignore the post or make a new topic in the Club Lounge or something.

I'm not on anyone's side here but this thread was suppose to be about car progression.. thats why its in the members rides section.

Edited by jaems