The Real Start On 5K37RA.

sketra

Well sorry but ive been tipped on the edge today and sorry but i snapped

Grow up. Everytime you snap you say you're on edge/you've had a bad day/your dog ate your keys. There's always a reason and you say sorry.

After a while, the apologies wear off and no one takes you seriously.

I was interesting to see how your car turned out, now I'm not even going to bother opening this thread.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jase, you have no idea how my life is, you havnt even met me..... you can NOT judge someone who you have no met.... Do i bloody judge you??? NO so back the F^CK off...

Jase, you have no idea how my life is, you havnt even met me..... you can NOT judge someone who you have no met.... Do i bloody judge you??? NO so back the F^CK off...

lol dont worry sketra jase cant help him self , u see he was born with the disease -I think i know every thing and there for i shall pass judgement upon all- its a terable disease that can only be cured by a good biutch slapping

Edited by spillige

lol dont worry sketra jase cant help him self , u see he was born with the disease -I think i know every thing and there for i shall pass judgement upon all- its a terable disease that can only be cured by a good biutch slapping

Oh right, shouting all over the forum and all is pretty much telling the world " OH COME LOOK AT ME I NEED ALL THE ATTENTION"..

Break it.. if you start to yell around in real life I DONT blame you because its hard to control the emotion but this is the net.. its something you TYPE... Typing requires you to push buttons and not one or two but hundreds of them so if u break down and all just go talk to a friend, call a friend.. dont yell on the internet and hope for everyone's sympathy. Once or twice is not bad, at least we know you are not in the best shape at this stage of your life, we'd be more then happy to support you or give you advice (if you'd take it)

But like jasee pointed out, you been ranting your pants off the forum everytime somethings happen is not going to get you anywhere.. Everyone on this forum has problems of their own, bigger problems then you'd imagine. Just take the financial crisis for an example, people with families or loans are now out of a job and you think they are feeling good? you think they have nothing to worry about but listen to your rant?

Post stuff about your car, dont make all your "car" thread into some kinda ranting or hatriot thread.. let us know your progress and if somone criticize you maybe other people thinks the same, take a step back and see what is wrong and maybe fix it.. if you think you are right.. stick to it and dont get all upset.

As for spillige, it seems to me that you will kiss anyone's ***** as long as you can ***** someone else off... its not even worth my time typing this but hey... grow up and if you think you are better then everyone else, fine.. maybe you are (in your own illusion) but just stfu..

We do NOT need, want or wish to know how big your e-p3n1s is...

LOL. I'm sorry... not for you sketra, but for the thread being out of control. I notice this went downhill after my last message.

Anyways, I was simply stating observations which are in fact true, so there is nothing wrong with that. That remark didn't involve any bad manners, so that should have nothing to do with what I said. Anyways, like Jaaassseeee said, these sharp snaps and apologies do get a little repetitive after a while. Sure we don't know what you're life is like, but that shouldn't matter when it comes to snapping at others. Everyone has issues of their own, but there is no need to put your problems on others. I have many issues in my life at the moment, but I'm not going to take it out on someone else. You should be able to practice a little self restraint and post with a little more consideration and don't take things so seriously.

So anyways, back on with the thread. No need to take it out of context anymore.

1. You're breaking the swearing rule... Steve will not be amused :rolleyes:

2. If your life is that bad, how about you do something about it

3. Ascendant Rice made a funny :toast: . That pic was so good; I saved it for future use.

2. If your life is that bad, how about you do something about it

I'm sorry leroy but do you really think im not doing anything about it??? I wont go into mi life cuz men just dont understand.... They never do... AND YES, i amm pointing the finger at most men (excluding the gay men, they know).

You must have had this same problem for the last year or so.

No point letting out your frustration on the forum user's, because I doubt many of us are psychiatrists.

How about maintaining a positive frame of mind and use it (whatever your problem may be) to spur you onto bigger and better things?

I'm trying to put this as nice as possible, so please just refrain from snapping back and us at every opportunity because someone gave you some constructive criticism. Look what happened to your last thread that got flamed. And the one before...and the one before...

Really. Keep your thread to about your car, and if you got problems and can't get help call Kid's help line.

hey buddy..ever heard of 'a picture is worth a 1000 words' ? or is that too deep for u?

gangsta2.jpg

White_Gangsta.jpg

1181592539-20295gangsta.jpg

20765418.jpg

there..4000 thousand words for u spillige :D from me to you bud..

p/s skreta :) sorry to hi-jack ur thread but some ppl just u know.. bah.. do keep us updated :)

fukitol.jpg

take 2 daily, if symptoms persist see your doctor

and jeremy you need new material mate geting bit old

i guess so many people have shown you these pics regarding your behaviour that none of these looks fresh anymore...

I wont go into mi life cuz men just dont understand.... They never do... AND YES, i amm pointing the finger at most men (excluding the gay men, they know).

That statement doesn't surprise me when said by you.

Re-phase: Men don't understand people like you. Just keep pointing the finger. Whatever makes you feel good. Just don't complain about your life problems here and expect some sort of sympathy.