Steering wheel mods with aircon buttons

AUR30N

Hi lads,

has anyone looked into modifying there steering wheel with later model so it has the buttons for air con control buttons on the steering wheel

Azza

hmm, not sure about other models but sportivo models basically have no space left for any buttons lol.

Hi lads,

has anyone looked into modifying there steering wheel with later model so it has the buttons for air con control buttons on the steering wheel

Azza

hmm, not sure about other models but sportivo models basically have no space left for any buttons lol.

the aurion touring and sportivo zr and all other top models apart for the base model at-x have them on the right hand of the steering wheel look similar setup to the car audio buttons setup.

this probably djkor as his into auto electrics

Cheers

Edited by Azza73

I am under the assumption that if you don't have the A/C controls on your steering wheel, you don't have the electronic climate control on your Aurion either. You have the AT-X right? In that case, it is not economical to adapt your car to have both (you need the climate control for the steering wheel controls to work). Of course if you had the money, anything is possible.

I am under the assumption that if you don't have the A/C controls on your steering wheel, you don't have the electronic climate control on your Aurion either. You have the AT-X right? In that case, it is not economical to adapt your car to have both (you need the climate control for the steering wheel controls to work). Of course if you had the money, anything is possible.

What steering wheel controls for A/C? :huh:

Man, what a gipp. I thought they would have included it for the ZR6. I guess I never really payed attention. So it seems only the Presara earns the luxury status of getting those controls.

Man, what a gipp. I thought they would have included it for the ZR6. I guess I never really payed attention. So it seems only the Presara earns the luxury status of getting those controls.

:) i'm proud i have mastered the art of driving whilst changing the a/c controls! without this new technology. YAY for me!!!

:) i'm proud i have mastered the art of driving whilst changing the a/c controls! without this new technology. YAY for me!!!

I've mastered eating Asian food with chopsticks while driving. Good thing about driving an auto, lol.

i cant text while driving!.. and.. even without driving i cant eat properly with chop stiks.. i always get told by people that i hold them wrong.. shame on me.. since im fully asian!

How about adapting texting and chopstix buttons to the wheel ? and a USB port and an ipod dock... to much of an ask ?

i cant text while driving!.. and.. even without driving i cant eat properly with chop stiks.. i always get told by people that i hold them wrong.. shame on me.. since im fully asian!

How about adapting texting and chopstix buttons to the wheel ? and a USB port and an ipod dock... to much of an ask ?

Maybe a coffee machine too, espresso anyone?

Maybe a coffee machine too, espresso anyone?

passs... coffee aint my thing.. especailly espresso!