A Favour to Ask

Exhaust shouldn't be any issue either, the O2 sensor will be placed in the same place in regards to the cats.

The TRD is a little more sensitive though. Ash had removed everything after the cats and still had that sensor in the same place, and his came up with an error code. The standard Aurion is a little more forgiving.

Exhaust shouldn't be any issue either, the O2 sensor will be placed in the same place in regards to the cats.

The TRD is a little more sensitive though. Ash had removed everything after the cats and still had that sensor in the same place, and his came up with an error code. The standard Aurion is a little more forgiving.

^^^ what Daryl said...

without the exhaust from after the cat, my car threw an error code IMMEDIATELY after i started the car and put it in gear...

strange, i know... but just saying what happened in my experience... :)

Drew - Because of my current state of employment (nothing) i am a bit of a struggle with money, but dude if u need my car at all, now or wheneva u can have it to test on. I wont be able to afford the exhast for a few months i dont think but any time ur ready with the SRI ill be in (i heard that it will cost about as much as a pannel filer) if thats the case u make it and it all works fine ill pay u the money :)

Drew - Because of my current state of employment (nothing) i am a bit of a struggle with money, but dude if u need my car at all, now or wheneva u can have it to test on. I wont be able to afford the exhast for a few months i dont think but any time ur ready with the SRI ill be in (i heard that it will cost about as much as a pannel filer) if thats the case u make it and it all works fine ill pay u the money :)

That's just for the test one :P The final product will be a little bit more expensive, but should still come in under 1/2 the price of other products on the market (albeit minus the filter, which you'll have to supply).

That's just for the test one :P The final product will be a little bit more expensive, but should still come in under 1/2 the price of other products on the market (albeit minus the filter, which you'll have to supply).

sweet as dude i got the tester then haha...well ill be watching this thread so just post up when you have some more details or dates or u can even just PM me.

cheers mate

If you drop it off on Saturday Rowan, I can offer to give you a lift as I will be in town for the weekend before I go on a drive to Coffs Harbour for my next job. I wouldn't mind checking in to see how the design progresses.

Edit: Maybe not.... I gor the weekends mixed up. I was thinking of THIS weekend. Next weekend I will be in Coffs Harbour.

$250 later, I have a heap of alloy :) The quality is great, I wasn't expecting them to be already polished. I'm still waiting for Craig to bring me the 5mm vacuum fittings, which should be on Monday.

I'm also looking at buying a Scantool so if errors do come up, I have a way of fixing them.

• 2 weeks later...
any update? im keen to hear induction noise :spiteful:

Still waiting for either my Krudd bonus or selling my other car to get some money, then buying a Scantool so I can solve any problems that may arrive :) Craig still has to bring me the 5mm vacuum fittings also, I'll keep you posted.