1zzfe silicone radiator hoses

Have used them, they're not too bad, not really worth the effort over the stock hoses IMO.

If you're cutting up hoses to fit a water temp sender for aftermarket guage or similar then it saves chopping up the stock hoses.

They look good, iv been looking for some. How much and where you get them from.

u can find these on ebay but do not bid on these, contact the seller and he will arange a privite international sale for you. your looking at about $120 at the currant exchange rate

If their silicone hoses are anything like their headers, I wouldn't touch them with a ten foot pole...

some of obx's products are not the best, these ar multi layered high quality silicone, any way ill let u guys know on the quality when they arive

their quality control is a bit hit and miss, you find this out when you order multiple sets at once. Some can have thin/soft spots where they miss stop/start the winding mid-piece. All luck of the draw really. We got 3 sets and 1 had a soft-spot mid hose, didn't matter too much as that part was cut out to fit a sender adapter.

• 4 weeks later...

update: hoses have arived and have been installed

overall i was impressed with the kit, fit was perfect and the silicon was triple layered where the the stock hoses are double rubber style, has a good shiny finish with obx printed on both hoses. would i recomend these? yes, there not a huge difference over stock apart from looking the goods. overall id rate them 8/10 if i had to be picky id say they could of come with some aftermarket clamps and the packageing was poor. ;)

but like CHA54 said be prepered for flat spots in ths product as he has had this problem, or could of been a one off i dont know, mine were ok.