New Sportivo fixes

Gday pplz just signed in :D :D :D

well i just put down an order for the new sportivo and yes its BLACK hahaha but wanted to know 2 things

1. hav the sticky gears issue been fixed in the 05 sportivo?

2. i want to fit the rear skirt and it will fit but modifications hav to be made as i heard and roughly how much would it cost for it? :blink:

thnx 4 ur help

Hey JAZE55,

Welcome to the forum.

As for your first comment let me take you s'tivo for a thrashing once u get it and ill let u know if the sticky gears issue has been sorted :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P

Seriously though no idea as with the older s'tivo it wasnt an issue with all the cars only some so toyota may/may not have investigated the issue.

But from what people are saying on the forum the clutch adjustment fix is resolving this so maybe the new s'tivo's came out with the clutch in the correct spot....

cheers

Bill

thnx guyz i was just checkn :P :P

but would u guyz know how much it would cost me for the rear skirt for my tivo i cant find prices :blink:

i reckon d tivos butt sits to high without the rear skirt. the rear skirt completes d look wat r u opnions ?

thnx guyz i was just checkn :P  :P

but would u guyz know how much it would cost me for the rear skirt for my tivo i cant find  prices  :blink:

i reckon d tivos butt sits to high without the rear skirt. the rear skirt completes d look wat r u opnions ?

Just lower it n its sexc ;)

For my own opionion with the rear skirt doesnt suit with the full kit .. at the beginning i wanted the rear kit as well .. but seeing it on other cars just didnt catch my eye .. :unsure:

Try lowering it 1st .. :D

hey... u might wanna try this site for the prices of genuince parts. they are tax inclusive. it might be off a penrith toyota site, but its the one used everywhere i think because i was quoted the same price for some springs here in melbourne. the rear skirt u were after is $319. add another $200-$250 for painting and installation.

i just ordered a rear skirt for my rolla as well. not the genuine sportivo one tho, i don't really like that one. u can get aftermarket different brand ones, all different kinds of looks. the one i ordered is a c-one copy that cost $250 unpainted.

have u lowered your car yet? lemme know how you go, im very interested =]

Cheers,

Brandon~