new Aurion owner

51DER

gday people long time reader first time poster have gatherd a lot of info on here and have just got myself a 2007 atx which Im really enjoying look forward to maybe catching up with some of you round the traps

as for the car it has a few mods lowerd on pedders 20in advanti envy wheels and tint as well as new led door number plate lights have a few more mods planed for the future as well

just thought Id throw a few pics up as well

enjoy

cheers

DSC004642.jpg

DSC004681.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

IMG_7271.jpg

IMG_7279.jpg

IMG_7283.jpg

IMG_7293.jpg

Sweet lord...That's my mod if my car was white...

Best combination man... And welcome to TOCAU! Especially the Aurion section.. ^ ^

Edited by VF-X

Nice car there mate. Definitely looks better in person. Good photography skills as well. I wish I could take photos like that.

Michael was it? Sorry I'm not the best when it comes to names.

hey guys thnx for the welcome and comments on the car, I live on the inner north Brissy and will try and get out on some thur nights Im away with work on and off a fair bit so Ill attend when I can and yes DJKOR correct with the name good memory

Speedz yes they are all on my list have done the Num plate lights but still have to do the rest yet, also did the door lights and boot as well also for anyone thats interisted maybe one sat night we could line up a few guys and go for a drive and shoot some pictures I need the practice as well

so if any one would be interisted in doing that would be cool prob try and limit it to 5 or 6 cars at a time otherwise gets a bit hetic

any thnx again and Ill see you all on the forums

im borowing a camera thats worth a few grand this weekend and am goin for some photos either friday or saturday late arvo/night

anyone interested in coming?

Edited by eSEXSIX

if Im back from work Ill try and come out as well give us a heads up when and were, Friday night would be good a bit later like 7 8 ish

cheers

sweet as mate, i might do my arvo one on friday then head out with you that night if ur back because ive never really done night shots...and by the looks of ur pics your very good with it so u might be able to give me some pointers :)

im borowing a camera thats worth a few grand this weekend and am goin for some photos either friday or saturday late arvo/night

I am back in Brisbane after my work from Coffs Harbour this Friday. I will be heading to Darwin on Monday. Maybe this was just made to be, LOL.

I am back in Brisbane after my work from Coffs Harbour this Friday. I will be heading to Darwin on Monday. Maybe this was just made to be, LOL.

that'a boy! just let us no when ur home on friday mate

that'a boy! just let us no when ur home on friday mate

Well the network is completely up and running here, and we just need to test every room. Should easily take a maximum of two days, so I should be out of here by Thursday. Just keep planning as normal cause I'm about 95% sure I can make it at any time after 2pm on Friday (gotta have time to detail the car you know, LOL).

sounds good with any luck and no f ups on the job we are doing Ill be back in Brissy about 3 or 4 hopefully give me time to clean the car and get ready for some night shots

any thoughts on location ? for the evening ? btw I prob wont be able to check back in here till i get back friday so if you dont hear frome dont stress Ill look in when i get back

cheers all

hey 51DER,

me and darly are going out this afternoon and into the night doing photos. were leaving at about 5 so ive left u a PM with my number if u still want to come out with us

cheers

rowan