Anyone got any fat sorta lookin ZZE12x's with wide rims?

Sick of seeing "train" looking ZZE rollas with blingin 18x7 +45 or similar wheels sitting inside the guards. Interested if anyone on here has or has pics of some with the more 16x8 or 17x8 with rolled or flared guards and negative camber to make em JUST clear from rubbing. This is the look I'm trying to acheive. Haven't really seen much about.

I was thinking about the same thing before. I'd like to see low stivos with fat wide wheels for a really aggressive rough looking appearance. Dunno if it would or would not suit our cars though.

- Will

I was thinking about the same thing before. I'd like to see low stivos with fat wide wheels for a really aggressive rough looking appearance. Dunno if it would or would not suit our cars though.

- Will

i think some people on the forum had 35 offset and lowered (or whatever it was) and that caused a bit of scrubbing.. thats just what i remember.. i could be wrong..

- Will

i think some people on the forum had 35 offset and lowered (or whatever it was) and that caused a bit of scrubbing.. thats just what i remember.. i could be wrong..

Camber bolts and rolled guards would be more than enough to fix that.

they're bolted so you can shim them like they do on the golfs, but then you end up with the bolt heads not having 100% contact on the hub unless you mill a new seating surface at the correct angle.

Bugger. I thought the rear camber could be adjusted.

I bet I could find a way tho. Otherwise, big flare on the rear.

lol I forgot about the fact that the stivo doesnt have IRS, bummer. Maybe thats why you dont really see these kinda set ups. Is it still possible though with just rolling of the guards or do you gotta replace the whole fender for wider ones?

- Will

i have a zze122r sedan with 17' 215/45, lowered on king superlows and they fit inside the guards at the back but just are just wider than the guards at the front...and yea they scrape like a bitch on corners with bumps.. need better shocks, ill try get pics if anyone wants some?

i have a zze122r sedan with 17' 215/45, lowered on king superlows and they fit inside the guards at the back but just are just wider than the guards at the front...and yea they scrape like a bitch on corners with bumps.. need better shocks, ill try get pics if anyone wants some?

What width and offset are the wheels?

to be honest im not sure, on the tire it says 215/45ZR17 91W

i think your offset is still +45, i might have to get a tire wiz to confirm this :P

Evo

Bugger. I just realised that even if i made up somethin to give more camber at the back, It'ss neven get the look i'm after because the rear suspension setup doesn't have camber gain as the car is lowered. On my S14, I can have the wheels sitting ever so slightly out from the guard and the tyre is practically touching the guard but when it hits a bump, the top of the wheel goes up an IN and clears. Will just have to find a good balance I guess.

I have 19x7 rims with 215/35 tyres. Offset40 and 15mm spacers at the back. +D2 coils

Had to roll the rear arches, but it'll fit then. :rolleyes:

Before i had 17x7 rims with 205/50 tyres and it didn't rub at all.

I'm just making some measurements to see if Work Emotion XD9's in 17x8.5 +42 will clear the struts and anything behind the wheel on the rear. I'll make em fit as long as they clear on the back side.