Aurion ATX

1stKill

can someone please tell me if the 08 ATX model has a CANBUS electrical system.im not sure which balast to install.im a little confused but it thinks its got something to with showing globes out on the dash.problem is i havent had a globe blow yet.anyway if anyone knows the correct answer i will be CLAPPIN because the install can begin. :help:

can someone please tell me if the 08 ATX model has a CANBUS electrical system.im not sure which balast to install.im a little confused but it thinks its got something to with showing globes out on the dash.problem is i havent had a globe blow yet.anyway if anyone knows the correct answer i will be CLAPPIN because the install can begin. :help:

this is my 1st post i think im might had overidden someone elses post by mistake and sorry if i have but im a newbie on forums so if ive made a mistake please point me in the right direction :whistling:

The Toyota Aurion does use a CAN bus communication (ie. twisted pair digital communication) system for various modules in the car. When it comes to the headlights though, there is no system in place to detect whether a headlight or tail light has blown and/or gone open circuit for any reason. Using any HID ballast will not disturb the electrical system in the Aurion.

The Toyota Aurion does use a CAN bus communication (ie. twisted pair digital communication) system for various modules in the car. When it comes to the headlights though, there is no system in place to detect whether a headlight or tail light has blown and/or gone open circuit for any reason. Using any HID ballast will not disturb the electrical system in the Aurion.

thx man on answering my question.( i gotta learn where to post or is there a membership to be paid that i dont know about ,is this why i cant start a topic please advise so i can rectify thanks)

thx man on answering my question.( i gotta learn where to post or is there a membership to be paid that i dont know about ,is this why i cant start a topic please advise so i can rectify thanks)

No worries. This question COULD be suited for the 'Audio/Video/Electronics' thread, but it is also suitable to be asked here as it is more likely to be noticed especially since the Aurion section is a bit of a smaller percentage. You do have the option of becoming a Silver Member, but apart from that, you should have no issues posting a new thread as a free member.