ZRE152 LOOKING FOR PARTS.

hey guys i own a ascent corolla 08 model and i want to add the foglights to it and i'm also looking for the side skirts. The parts are like on the levin so there for if do u know where i can get them do mind giving me the link for pm me the details please.

hey guys i own a ascent corolla 08 model and i want to add the foglights to it and i'm also looking for the side skirts. The parts are like on the levin so there for if do u know where i can get them do mind giving me the link for pm me the details please.

sedan or hatch?

if hatch fog light kit from castlehill toyota is $425 not installed. skirts are 700 dollars a pair painted from toyotota.

WWW.castlehilltoyota.com.au

sedan or hatch?

if hatch fog light kit from castlehill toyota is $425 not installed. skirts are 700 dollars a pair painted from toyotota.

WWW.castlehilltoyota.com.au

its a hatch and i dont want to be paying over 1.8k just to get these parts installed and bought.

for the fog light you can try ebay, I bought the fog light from ebay for $110 delivered and it comes with everything...and bought the plastic surrounding/frame from toyota for $150 a pair (trade price).

IMO ZRE152 looks better without side skirt...

for the fog light you can try ebay, I bought the fog light from ebay for $110 delivered and it comes with everything...and bought the plastic surrounding/frame from toyota for $150 a pair (trade price).

I tried ebay AU recently but no luck

mars performance sells the Fog light kit - CBF finding link though..

Same guys that sell the ZZE tail-lights

mars performance sells the Fog light kit - CBF finding link though..

Same guys that sell the ZZE tail-lights

they dont stock hatch foglights only the sedan ones

Hi Cuong. so u want to do up ur 2008 model corolla ascent hatch or make it look like the ZR? Basically there is no aftermarket version of the levin ZR lip kit yet... you can get the Levin ZR side skirts from your local toyota dealer in the spare parts or parts section. u can basically get the whole levin ZR rear mud guards ($180+ AU) body coloured, side skirts ($650+ AU), and levin ZR large type spoiler ($820+ AU) from toyota dealer. foglights ($400+ AU) is not really worth having as its illegal to turn them on if there is no fog and for example if u want to put the C-ONE front bar ($1000AU) on ur rolla then the foglight is pointless as it wont fit on unless u choose to put on the TRD front lip for $998.00 RRP and keep ur stock front bumper. I'm not really a fan of TTE euro styling parts not my type...

I basically have a 2008 model corolla ascent hatch myself. I'm from melbourne, this is wat i done to my ascent hatch so far; I have put the Levin ZR sideskirts, larger type spoiler on my accent. i went to jetspeed to get a custom made rear lip that looks very similar to the factory style rear spoiler\lip on the 2005 corolla sportivo. I got MAKSPEED near highpoint shopping centre to import the C-ONE Toyota Auris Front Bumper for me 1 grand plus 300 painted and fitted, aftermarket 10,000K HID kit H11 size blubs, got TRD air filtre installed, 18" lenso sc03 sumarai series limited, chrome polished lip and machined black wif cap, TEIN superstreet coilover suspension (lowered, 6cm lower then stock car height), smoked tail lights and lightly tinted front headlights using film material not spray, pioneer dvd player, alpine mono block amp, and 4 channel alpine speaker amp, alpine type R front splits, alpine type R rear 2 way coaxial, 2 alpine front tweeters, alpine type R 12" sub x 1, stinger rca leads/cables, tinted windows, debadged whole car, TRD interior (seat belt pad, seat belt buckle pad thats pretty much wat i done to my car so far. add us on msn jardan@austlink.org if u want some ideas where to start.

Edited by jskill