Painting eyelids

just brought it up at the pannel shop this morning in advance for mine and he quoted me $130 to colourcode.

is this about right cos i thought it would be alot less...

what did some of use pay? and if your in brisbane where did u go?

thanks

I dunno the Market price...But isn't it way too expensive for just a set of eye lids?

There should be a way to DIY it...

yeh rip job....easy to DIY on your black car not mine lol

I dunno the Market price...But isn't it way too expensive for just a set of eye lids?

fair enuff... Good thing u know it's a rip job... DIY-ing it to any colour shouldn't be too hard once we know how to do it.. ;)

fair enuff... Good thing u know it's a rip job... DIY-ing it to any colour shouldn't be too hard once we know how to do it.. ;)

I think colour matching requires a little too much skill which I don't possess. When the time comes around, I'm going to get my front lip re-sprayed, so I'll throw the eyelids in as well.

a few corolla owners have just gone to autobarn and colour matched their mudflaps and look the goods

give them the colour number of your car and then to order some paint in u mean?

hey 313

as the owner of the best looking aurion on this forum, pls, pls, get it professionally done.

i did. Cost me $50, probably cost you $65.

The problem is, I can't send you to my spraypainter, as he'll only take larger jobs. Gav and I are getting a few items done together, to bring up the value. We expect them back by Easter .hahaha

Daryl's request would easily be accommodated.

He's good, you've all seen the quality of my lids. So if you got something more than just lids, PM me, I'll give you his details.

whitestivo

hey 313

as the owner of the best looking aurion on this forum, pls, pls, get it professionally done.

i did. Cost me $50, probably cost you $65.

The problem is, I can't send you to my spraypainter, as he'll only take larger jobs. Gav and I are getting a few items done together, to bring up the value. We expect them back by Easter .hahaha

Daryl's request would easily be accommodated.

He's good, you've all seen the quality of my lids. So if you got something more than just lids, PM me, I'll give you his details.

whitestivo

haha thenks phil :yahoo: no doubt about getting it professionally done tho.

WELL...does he do repairs to plastic as i have a scratch on the rear skirt just befind the wheel where i ran into a brick fench lol it needs to be filled buffed back and resprayed as the scratches are deep. another guy said he would do it and doesnt need to take the rear bumper off or re spray the whole thing, he will blend it in over a meter or so. will your guy be able to do this or does he not do repairs to bumpers.....if he does ill get my eyelids done at the same time

thanks phil