jet bus, a new way to get to school, but also a new way to get brown jocks.

:P n if thats a sch bus for kids..by the time they reach sch..they`ll be deaf if not partially deaf :P

Or dead because all their oxygen was used up by the jet.

I am wondering what was the purpose of this video

Just like I'm wondering what your purpose is here.

Maybe the video is was taken to show them just testing out the engine to make sure everything works in that respect. Someone probably forgot the video of it down the strip... oir it didn't make it.

I am wondering what was the purpose of this video

Just like I'm wondering what your purpose is here.

Maybe the video is was taken to show them just testing out the engine to make sure everything works in that respect. Someone probably forgot the video of it down the strip... oir it didn't make it.

No point replying to spam-bots...

i wish i had thoes kinda buses when i was at school, the buses i had was slow, noisy, drove on the motor way without seatbelts and had metal poles running over the top and when the bus driver screwed the hill start, everyone would scream and get their head smacked on the pole.

"Home to school in 5 minutes compared to 60" Rocket Bus!!!

Now i wanna see a Jet washing machine, ive seen a jet ute, jet van, jet car, jet mini, a jet bus, a jet table.

i wish i had thoes kinda buses when i was at school, the buses i had was slow, noisy, drove on the motor way without seatbelts and had metal poles running over the top and when the bus driver screwed the hill start, everyone would scream and get their head smacked on the pole.

"Home to school in 5 minutes compared to 60" Rocket Bus!!!

Now i wanna see a Jet washing machine, ive seen a jet ute, jet van, jet car, jet mini, a jet bus, a jet table.

ill look up on the jet washer for u mate. i have never taken a school bus to school, but i get irritated when i get stuck behind one in traffic. not to mention they smell bad.

• 2 weeks later...
funny thing is... a jet is all in the bus... giving the fire and smoke and sound... but I didnt saw it moving at all... is the bus too heavy? lol

Most vehicles with jet engines don't actually use them for propulsion, just for show. They just smash the brakes on and fire the turbine up, make a pretty show, and then trundle away with whatever relatively pathetic internal-combustion engine resides under the hood