NSW number plates..New styles

Just a quick question.

If it says $200 one-off for the black plate with fixed content, does it mean nothing will be charged annually for plates except the content fee($36 for non-personalised content)?

Edited by JIN

• 2 years later...

• 1 year later...

I want to get my statndard ones re done. Currenly white with black text... Wanting to get the black background with red test (moulin rouge) But $275 just for that....

If I do get them, when picking them up, do I need to hand in my old plates?

• 6 months later...

I can see it being very popular with the classic muscle car scene....

More interested in the new import plates, not for style (normal plain black on white) but for size - finally NSW will have a plate that fits in the back recess of a JDM import without the need for cutting or bending the plate.

• 4 weeks later...

More interested in the new import plates, not for style (normal plain black on white) but for size - finally NSW will have a plate that fits in the back recess of a JDM import without the need for cutting or bending the plate.

need more colours. pricks. im sure they will come in good time.

need more colours. pricks. im sure they will come in good time.
You got to take what you can get - the RTA is slower than a race between a sloth and an Icelandic glacier. Judging by how long it took them to get the import sizes, I'd be guessing new colours some time around 2024.

• 1 month later...

New styles from 1st May

f841b2dc.jpg

The bright lights range has now been removed from the site :( they should've just deleted the red ones, couldn't even read them.