Precaution to all

Hey everyone,

i know its raining and all, but just be sure to drive extra careful in the wet... coming down from Helensvale there was a seriously bad accident and well, just a heads up :D

i learnt my lesson, take a roundabout at usual/slow speed, and all i got was understeer...

thankfully i stopped in time before hitting another car next to me :unsure:

So be careful out there... its an ice rink :ph34r:

Evo

Hey everyone,

i know its raining and all, but just be sure to drive extra careful in the wet... coming down from Helensvale there was a seriously bad accident and well, just a heads up :D

i learnt my lesson, take a roundabout at usual/slow speed, and all i got was understeer...

Evo

Yeah this is true...

Try and keep T/C on. :ph34r:

I've seen your usual slow speed. ;)

I'm really scared tonight of driving, its meet up night with the P platers, expecially the red ones, they scare me with their racing, skiding and drifting in the rain. even though im a green Pplater taking it slow, being late by 15 minutes is better than wrecking and wasting several days.

I'm really scared tonight of driving, its meet up night with the P platers, expecially the red ones, they scare me with their racing, skiding and drifting in the rain. even though im a green Pplater taking it slow, being late by 15 minutes is better than wrecking and wasting several days.

It's your choice to cruise with them.

You're right though, it's better to be safe than sorry.

It's your choice to cruise with them.

You're right though, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Hmm,

meet up with p-platers or meet up with TOCAU :o

i know which one is better B)

Evo

Edited by Evo7

Yeah my car understeered round a roundabout up a kerb when the road was wet.....$8,000 of damage to the insurer, and it's still being repaired.... :mellow:

Drive like a grandpa when it's wet.

Edited by Supercharged TRD

So, so tempted the take the Adub out for a bit of a fang in the wet but I don't think I'll risk it. That thing loses the back end easy enough in the dry.

might want to elaborate what an "Adub" is there buddy. Be nice to see you out at a thursday night meet every now and then seeing as you aren't located too far away.

So, so tempted the take the Adub out for a bit of a fang in the wet but I don't think I'll risk it. That thing loses the back end easy enough in the dry.

might want to elaborate what an "Adub" is there buddy. Be nice to see you out at a thursday night meet every now and then seeing as you aren't located too far away.

AW11 MR2. I normally head to bed at around 9 as I get up quite early for work, next Friday is a public holiday? I've just gotten new rotors and pads so I can actually drive the thing on the road without thinking a wheel is about to fall off.

Hey everyone,

Evo

Yeah this is true...

Try and keep T/C on. :ph34r:

Wish i have T/C and ABS....

what i ment was that my group meets up and browns plains, just chill in the carpark and look at the cars go by, just see alot of red plates peeling out and what not when we chill (its the only thing we get to meet up with my high school friends).

i counted 8 car accidents today, 4 in inala (one was through a fence almost hitting a house), 2 in browns plains and 2 near logan.

AW11 MR2. I normally head to bed at around 9 as I get up quite early for work, next Friday is a public holiday? I've just gotten new rotors and pads so I can actually drive the thing on the road without thinking a wheel is about to fall off.

I wanna see the MR2... :ph34r:

i doubt your paseo could even brake traction in the snow mate :rolleyes:

Edited by spillige

If travelling Pacific Highway near coffs Harbour area please be careful roads slippery and some still flooded. Also pot holes

Alot of cars have been written off due to the flash flooding at the local hospital and surrounding areas. could not get them out in time water rose so quick.

I wanna see the MR2... :ph34r:

Rowan's seen it, so it's not a lie! I have a thread in the MR2 subsection of this forum, more photo's and information to come.