Armstrong 1996 AE102X

Armstrong

i wouldn't mind seeing LevinCSi and Seca_1.8 cars all polished and clayed

I'd put the time and effort into waxing/claying mine, but the sheer number of stonechips et al on the bonnet and front bar kinda make it redundant. Wash and maybe a light polish is all I can be bothered doing most of the time, and haven't done either in a loooooooooong time (evident by the fact that my wheels are just about black from brake dust)

get those scratch removers. the ones that look like a lipstick.

id never use one cos of the colour ive got. But im sure it would would look find on a white car....hint ;)

i wouldn't mind seeing LevinCSi and Seca_1.8 cars all polished and clayed

I'd put the time and effort into waxing/claying mine, but the sheer number of stonechips et al on the bonnet and front bar kinda make it redundant. Wash and maybe a light polish is all I can be bothered doing most of the time, and haven't done either in a loooooooooong time (evident by the fact that my wheels are just about black from brake dust)

What year model is your Corolla? The paintwork on my 1995 Corolla has oxidation, which sucks. I also think the boot has been resprayed by the previous owner, cos when you look at the boot then the rear side, the boot is heaps clear & shiny, & the side is dull and cloudy. Bit hard to explain haha.

Dec 97 (that was the sale date at least), paint-work is fine though, only scrapes and stone chips.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone

just bought HID XENON low/high beam kit :D

but guess what...after all the frustration getting the kit installed i later found out that a ballast box is dead. So i only had one headlight working :(

thing that sucks is this i now have to mail it back to the supplier so they can replace it....bummer

anyway all i can say is that with seeing one headlight in action it looks very nice and a massive improvement to the headlights. Totally recommend it

but when i get a replacement sent back to me ill be posting up pictures

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
looks gay with them parkers get whitwe one

yeah i know...at first i thought the same thing

but i actually dont mind the yellow parker lights. I might change them just for fun

what does everyone else think..change the parkers?

The parkers do look odd, but they dont look bad. I like the lights, nice choice with the white. If you want to change the parkers go for it.. but i dont think it really needs to be done.

Peace

• 1 month later...
Nice clean car man, where'd you get the HIDS from?

thanks, got them through ebay for $150 with shipping. their a high and low beam kit.

they do look nice

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

hey sorry mate, seems like your inbox is full, was just wondering what size are the speakers in your boot behind the back seats. Im going to be buying a simple sound system for a mate( with the same car as u) as a suprise, and i cant seem to figure out what size those speakers are.

Thanks

Zain