I need eyelids for my Rolla

:) I have  a 2002 1zzfe Rolla and am after some eyelids. Can anyone help me? I am interested in new or 2nd Hand eyelids.

Guru.  :blink:

hey

where about are you from..?? If your from melb, there is a place called cyber century or something like that..they have eyelids for your rolla

how much are eyelids normally??

I think some guys are picking them up for about $80.00 AUD here for cheap knock-offs with some up to about $150.00 AUD for 'The Real McCoy'...

the ones from cyber century (melbourne - springvale - just check whitepages) are fake ones...black, unpainted and witout the sticky tape on the back...around $50

the genuine ones are from Toyota Japan (TMC) and they cost around $150 but they are already painted to ur colour and got tape on the back. They are from Typhoon MOtorsport...but i ordered with Typhoon in Jan and they siad it would be in by end of Feb....its now end of March, i got my refund coz it ridiculous how i have wait so long.

I don't know about you guys, but I saw no reason to spend $150 on 2 pieces of plastic, regardless of whether they are genuine or not. Come and see mine and compare it to a set of genuine ones. Don't think that you'll be able to tell the difference.

:D Hi again Wei Wei

Thanks for that offer.  I am in Brisbane so you will have to let me know how much postage will be?  Are they the same as the ones on your Blue rolla?

Guru

hay guru....im in brisbane too....but wih my previous post i was referring to 50 dollars as in howmuch i paid for them.....not me wanting to sell them......sorry if i confused ya :P

Thanks for that offer.  I am in Brisbane so you will have to let me know how much postage will be?  Are they the same as the ones on your Blue rolla?

Guru

hay guru....im in brisbane too....but wih my previous post i was referring to 50 dollars as in howmuch i paid for them.....not me wanting to sell them......sorry if i confused ya :P

:blink: Hi Wei

Sorry, i thought to myself it was a bit strange but then again you never know your luck. There is a mob in Sydney called ignition x that sells them for $55 with $10 postage so i will talk to them some more. By the way i saw your car today around 5pm heading out of the city. How strange is that ? If it wasn't you then your car has a twin.

Guru :P

Guru

Sorry, i thought to myself it was a bit strange but then again you never know your luck. There is a mob in Sydney called ignition x that sells them for $55 with $10 postage so i will talk to them some more. By the way i saw your car today around 5pm heading out of the city. How strange is that ? If it wasn't you then your car has a twin.

yer his name is benson i believe....should prob just get it off him but c if ya can get the price down a bit ....n nah im quite certain it wasnt me cos at 5pm i was sitting in my lecture at uni :D .....tho there r 2 more blue stivos i know bout driving around......one has random decals n wheels with exhaust etc the other is a complete stocker with the same last 3 letters as my number plate (must of bought his car striaght after me)......but yer btw they r both asians too....

Guru

yer his name is benson i believe....should prob just get it off him but c if ya can get the price down a bit ....n nah im quite certain it wasnt me cos at 5pm i was sitting in my lecture at uni :D .....tho there r 2 more blue stivos i know bout driving around......one has random decals n wheels with exhaust etc the other is a complete stocker with the same last 3 letters as my number plate (must of bought his car striaght after me)......but yer btw they r both asians too....

Hi Wei :)

The Rolla i saw wasn't a stock one and looked mighty fine. Had a TRD logo under its vvti-l sticker. It looked alot better than mine, i know that much. I think i will go with Benson as it's the best offer i have had yet. Have a good one...

Guru :D

Hi Wei  :)

The Rolla i saw wasn't  a stock one and looked mighty fine. Had  a TRD logo under its vvti-l sticker. It looked alot better than mine, i know that much.  I think i will go with Benson as it's the best offer i have had yet. Have  a good one...

Guru :D

yer im pretty sure thats ivans car than....cos hes the only other blue stivo i know of with a trd logo under the vvtli like mine :D .....hes got sum nice rims but a bit too many decals for my liking.....[shai...looks like he didnt get his GTR :(]