How much did you pay?

I have been quoted $25177 Drive away (With Family Discount) With no extras.

I guess i will probably take it when it comes down to it... but still waiting to take a test drive... its quite difficult to find a dealer that has a demo or one that they are willing to test drive... but i think we have one rounded up now. I've kinda been holding off for the 2004 compliance to kick in as well so it keeps those few extra $$$ when it comes time to trade it in wayyyyyy down the track :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facelift program for the Corolla (South African-built ones) will be on the market towards the end of this year, around Sep/Oct/Nov.

Corollas manufactured in Japan (not sure which of the Corolla variants these are?) will be available May this year.

Expect new design on the grilles, Front & Rear Bumper Cover, Front Aero Kit, Side Skirts & in the interior not much should change except for some trim & colour variation...

I picked mine up for $31000 last july. $400 extra for paint sealant. Castle Hill Toyota, speak to Peter Lerangtes. The rest will try to sell you $hit you dont need.

Black, mats, full tank petrol and a big smile when i drove out, was a happy fella then and still one today. =)

P.S. There is a Navy Stivo cruising the streets around castle hill area who continuously refuses to return my greetings every time i pass him, if you are reading this next time be nice. =P

blackbeast: when i get my black stivo..i'll say 'flash' or 'hi' to ya.

where bouts r u in castle hill? i'm just off victoria ave. where castle hill toyota is. ;)

I won't be getting mine from Castle Hill but i do work like 200m from Castle Hill Toyota ( i have spent many a day drooling over the Sportivo up at the Toyota dealership). I work in Gladstone St...

I haven't seen many Sportivo's in the area although i did see a silver Sportivo pull up at the bus stop near KFC heading towards the M2 on windsor rd the other day? Does that belong to anyone here?... i may have also mistaken it for a Levin as i was in a hurry... but pretty sure it was a tivo and it had a male driver.

when do u think they will run out of the 2003 ones, cos i want a 2004 one too!

ill b ordering in feb, u recon thats enuf time?

Just make sure you tell them you want a sportivo with 2004 compliance plates... but yeah... if you are ordering in Feb then it shouldn't be a problem as i have been told i have roughly two months wait if i order now.

Hey illuminati,

The info is accurate, facelift for Japanese corollas avaibale May+ & South African ones later in the year, my guess is Sep/Oct/Nov. (although I don't know if the aussie market gets any Jap ones, i.e. the hatch is from SA but what comes out of Japan? Sedan/Wagon?).

With regards to what will change, I'm going by experience here with work my company has done on facelifting local Camry & Avalon models, the body shell always remains the same but their is usally slight variation in the front hood & rear boot deck lid to allow for items such as bumpers, grilles, front/rear aero kits, rear door garnishes & new head & tail lamps. So that is more my prediction than any concrete info because I have not seen the designs. Interior will more than likely be colour & trim changes rather than any design changes.

The company that does the design work on Camry/Corolla/mr2 for TMC is Kanto Auto Works, been working with them in the last 6 months on the local Camry facelift, thats gonna be rolling off the lines in August this year (in dealerships September).

awsome, so does the faclifted camry look any better cos the current one looks like sh*t

i think ill buy the stivo in feb, and if i like the faclifted one better then i can always trade in and get it...

btw let me kno if or when u see what the facelifted rollas look like...

lol, I don't know what your tastes are but lets just say that the fat rear end on the Camry will be a little less fat with the addition of a new rear door garnish/number plate surround, so the styling has improved on the rear end, as for the front it will be subtle but in a similar vein to the current model. I can't say anymore in case someone from Toyota is reading :ph34r:

I won't see anything on the Corolla because we don't work on that project, I'm sure the first pics available will be via John Mellor's Auto E-News here

Tivo Matt: i'll be picking my car up this friday or saturday. look out for a black stivo driving out of castle hill toyota =) ;)

Will do... feel free to drive up and down gladstone st around midday on friday if you have it by then so i can check it out. ;) lol

:angry: <_< :angry: <_<

Dealer rang: Sorry, your car won't be ready until next week.

<_< :angry: <_< :angry:

Ouch... Spewin! Oh well... you will have one sooner than me :P lol. There is a chance mine will be on order from 2morro.... but i just have to sort my finance and **** out first

In Roughly 2-3 months (If that doesn't blow out of course) I will be the proud new owner of a Black Corolla Sportivo :D :D :D. Took it for a spin today and was VERY impressed. Didn't hear any rattles in the one i took (though i wasn't really concentrating on that).

Happy 21st xTiGeRx.