i just bought a WII

Eargunk

i just got some questions about the WII, is there an adaptor to hook it up to the pc monitor like the Xbox 360 and where can i get it.

and my last question is, what are the chances of it going through a wall.

diamond tethers! and black eyes!

i just got some questions about the WII, is there an adaptor to hook it up to the pc monitor like the Xbox 360 and where can i get it.

www.ozmodchips.com sells them ;)

my mate was playin tennis controller flew out of his hand(didnt have it strapped to his wrist) and ended up thru the fiddy inch plasma!!! :(

my mate was playin tennis controller flew out of his hand(didnt have it strapped to his wrist) and ended up thru the fiddy inch plasma!!! :(

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Yep id say thats what happened,funny and a bit sad if ya know what i mean,funny because it didnt happen to me and sad because it could. :o

Yep id say thats what happened,funny and a bit sad if ya know what i mean,funny because it didnt happen to me and sad because it could. :o

yeh thts why i told my brothers to play the WII on the good old crappy TV.. leave the LCD for other stuff..

wouldnt the strap eliminates this problem?

coz i cannot imagine how my controller could go flying out of the hands with the strap on my wrist.

i would have to be swinging pretty crazily to be able to disconnect the strap from the controller.

coz i cannot imagine how my controller could go flying out of the hands with the strap on my wrist.

i would have to be swinging pretty crazily to be able to disconnect the strap from the controller.

the wrist strap WOULD eliminate this,but my idiot mate didnt use the strap which i did mention,and looked like the guy in the clip didnt have his on either.

the wrist strap WOULD eliminate this,but my idiot mate didnt use the strap which i did mention,and looked like the guy in the clip didnt have his on either.

plus no matter how much or how hard you stress to your 15 yr old brother.. you can bet he will at some point wouldnt have the strap on and thats the time it will crack the screen..

i might actually get a tv box, sick of playing on the TV which is dark as, cant see anything and would be cheaper to replace if i smash it.

Accidently gave a blow to my friend, shes paranoid when i play mad world hehehe. should really mark a safety circle on the ground hehe.