McOrgy

i would love to see ya MOD one of those big azz triple whoppers from Hungry Jacks,now theres a challenge :lol:

This sounds like a challenge :P

do the same thing, except put the chicken wraps in the ultimate triple whopper :clap:

which we call, the super mega ultimate death burger :lol:

then you would take 1, just 1 bite out of it, and die on the floor :help:

Here is a question for everyone, has anyone ever ordered a 'pounder'? you know how there is quarter-pounders? Well, has anyone ever done it? I have always wondered...

Evo

i would love to see ya MOD one of those big azz triple whoppers from Hungry Jacks,now theres a challenge :lol:

do the same thing, except put the chicken wraps in the ultimate triple whopper :clap:

Evo

YEP! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here is a question for everyone, has anyone ever ordered a 'pounder'? you know how there is quarter-pounders? Well, has anyone ever done it? I have always wondered...

Evo

mick.wheelz nice creation, evo ive ordered a pounder from macca's, its one of those things u only try once. being a chef my self i judge dishes on layers/contasting of flavours and contrasting textures etc, so u can see how a pounder would more like a chore for me to eat.

allso has any one been to this chane of steak houses called ribs and rumps? they have a steak there called the man of war, its a 1kg rump steak surved with chips, i ordered one just for fun and actually finished it, though i felt very dizzy and my jaw was hurting for a couple days after.

Edited by spillige

i went to outback jacks in perth and ordered their 1kg steak challenge.

basically if you could finish 1kilo of steak + 500grams of sides under 30min you'll get the meal half price.

did this with a few friends. finished the steak but not the sides and hell we were f***. wanted to spill up. stomach was hurting. but was fun :D

Evo

A few years ago, a mate and I did what we called the pounder challenge.

We each ordered two double qtr pounders (thus, one pound), 6 mc nuggets, XL coke (when they still had them) and a large fries.

First one to eat it all won... he won, i was down to my last two nuggets as he was finished... was a close race.

as for the HJ's thing... I will have to have a chop at that some time soon... I'll take pics.

• 4 weeks later...

Evo

A few years ago, a mate and I did what we called the pounder challenge.

We each ordered two double qtr pounders (thus, one pound), 6 mc nuggets, XL coke (when they still had them) and a large fries.

First one to eat it all won... he won, i was down to my last two nuggets as he was finished... was a close race.

as for the HJ's thing... I will have to have a chop at that some time soon... I'll take pics.

me and a bunch of mates one night were stupid enough to do the triple pounder challenge which is 12 pieces of quarter pounder meat it was sickening and it took us 2 hours each to complete them i have a pic of it but i just dont no how to post it

Edited by cruzer