sppeding fine

black turkey

Might be Innocent? Might be a f*ckn d*ckhead. Acutally you are.

Just take the punishment and get off the roads before you kill someone worthwhile.

wow your a *****. how come a moderator is the only person to directly insult me here? i didn't mean i was fully innocent you ***** head. i said i might be innocent for the 55km/h bracket that i fell in. i said i knew i was being a retard, was it necessary to call me a **** *******?

Just take the punishment and get off the roads before you kill someone worthwhile.

TOCAU doesn't need wankers like you as a mod. Don't you even have the capacity to read the thread?

Edited as the word filter is more strict than I thought and to avoid ambiguity.

Edited by the_random_hero

^ are u talking about me leroy, i give you a bad name? your a joke

on a lighter note good luck to the great Darren Lockyer and the broncos in his 300th game tonight

Spillige, I'm not singling you out... and this is not personal... so don't get your knickers in twist.

But considering you (amongst others on this forum) have publicly stated that you rolled your car (and your mate died etc etc) yet will continue to break the speed limits, I'd have thought you of all people would understand when I have a problem with the young impressionable members of this forum trying to follow in your footsteps...

TOCAU doesn't need ****ers like you as a mod. Don't you even have the capacity to read the thread?

Now I don't condone the language or names Micky_Tee has used on this occasion...

... but quite frankly I support him for taking this stance because he is the ONLY MODERATOR in quite a while not to let this stuff slide - and to remind us all that dangerous and illegal behaviour is NOT SUPPORTED by this forum or its members.

^ are u talking about me leroy, i give you a bad name? your a joke

on a lighter note good luck to the great Darren Lockyer and the broncos in his 300th game tonight

Spillige, I'm not singling you out... and this is not personal... so don't get your knickers in twist.

But considering you (amongst others on this forum) have publicly stated that you rolled your car (and your mate died etc etc) yet will continue to break the speed limits, I'd have thought you of all people would understand when I have a problem with the young impressionable members of this forum trying to follow in your footsteps...

TOCAU doesn't need ****ers like you as a mod. Don't you even have the capacity to read the thread?

Now I don't condone the language or names Micky_Tee has used on this occasion...

... but quite frankly I support him for taking this stance because he is the ONLY MODERATOR in quite a while not to let this stuff slide - and to remind us all that dangerous and illegal behaviour is NOT SUPPORTED by this forum or its members.

Sure - the stance is the right one to have, but not in this situation. Not once has the threadstarter condoned speeding, in fact most of the post he reiterated what an idiot he was and how he knows he's sorta screwed now.

hangs head in shame... :(

LOl. theres this spot on the princess hwy near stgeorge tyres where cops stand on the hill with a gun i drive below the limit by 10 and when im next to them i drop a gear and roar past they always turn and have that what car was that look lol. fun fun but childish.

not that when i roar past i just accelarate from 50-60 ina lower gear nothing silly :P

Dear god Will.... why would you post something like that!?!?!

pope_face_palm.jpg

In all seriousness, forgetting the above attempt at humour, have you taken nothing at all from this forum other than some constant desire to see who can get away with being the biggest delinquent?

You are in a thread about how a member has actually been busted for driving like a douche and, instead of counting your blessings you haven't been caught, you decide to tell the world how much fun you have winding up the police!

You have a wealth of people you could try to compete with on this forum - and actually learn from - (Xoom, Superdave, Chicaboo, Hiro, BKS etc... and especially in your case Will, you should be paying particular attention to JVN11), but instead you would rather compete with those members that give the rest of us a bad name...

I don't get it.

What did i do that was illegal?? its not like i go past cops then accerate to 180 and thats proabbly the worst thing ive ever done on the roads... i also wasnt aware this was a competition? i thought this was a forum for toyota owners that love their car not some place where you say "my car is better then yours". Any way <3 u leeroy :) :unsure:

Interesting... seems that everyone needs a good solid reality check.. but i don't think thats even possible...

nevertheless, These forums are for useful knowledge and understanding, not people bragging or 'think' they are top s*** just cause they got away with it... <_<

Keep the crazy 'not so legal' stories to yourselves... you have to fail pretty badly to post stuff like this on a forum such as this.

I dare you to post the same sort of thing over on Boostcruising, as soon as you leave your house or whatever....... lets just say its not nice to say.

Thats my rant... though i am always in a good mood most of the time lol :P

Evo

What did i do that was illegal?? its not like i go past cops then accerate to 180 and thats proabbly the worst thing ive ever done on the roads... i also wasnt aware this was a competition? i thought this was a forum for toyota owners that love their car not some place where you say "my car is better then yours". Any way <3 u leeroy :) :unsure:

They could get you for excessive noise/driving without due care and attention/suspicion of hooning, and then go over your car with a fine tooth combe for a being a smartarse and get on stupid things like washer fluid for the wipers being too low...

There is validity in what Leeroy said, and you were bragging about getting away with something right infront of the cops while they could supposedly do nothing about it. That is somewhat reflected by your age, and as you get older you will mature and not be so flippant towards saying such things. Most of us talk about our touge exploits in private, but it's worth taking note of what ppl think of such things being written on a public forum, as not everyone is so mature on here.

Peace, Gav.

They could get you for excessive noise/driving without due care and attention/suspicion of hooning, and then go over your car with a fine tooth combe for a being a smartarse and get on stupid things like washer fluid for the wipers being too low...

There is validity in what Leeroy said, and you were bragging about getting away with something right infront of the cops while they could supposedly do nothing about it. That is somewhat reflected by your age, and as you get older you will mature and not be so flippant towards saying such things. Most of us talk about our touge exploits in private, but it's worth taking note of what ppl think of such things being written on a public forum, as not everyone is so mature on here.

Peace, Gav.

Cool didnt know that, thanks gav

~will

Evo and Gav - Many thanks for supporting the cause, and probably saying it better than I. :)

Spillige - I'm hoping your last post means we're cool again B)

William Rice - Love you too, buddy. ;) Its just my brand of tough love... Just remember that your license points are worth much more than the cool points, or jail time, you may get from trying to impress.

... and likewise to Black Turkey - regardless of the outcome of your court case, I hope you don't fall back into bad habits.

All the best.

wow your a *****. how come a moderator is the only person to directly insult me here? i didn't mean i was fully innocent you ***** head. i said i might be innocent for the 55km/h bracket that i fell in. i said i knew i was being a retard, was it necessary to call me a **** *******?

Oh for satans sake, not ANOTHER one of Mrs Sportivo's multiple accounts. Black Turkey, Sketra, the list is growing.

I am Ash of Slutivo, you will assimilate...

Oh for satans sake, not ANOTHER one of Mrs Sportivo's multiple accounts. Black Turkey, Sketra, the list is growing.

I am Ash of Slutivo, you will assimilate...

.......some ones been up all night playing wow again...... your delirious <_<

I am Ash of Slutivo, you will assimilate...*

.......someone's been up all night watching Star Trek TNG again...... you're delirious and clearly not Picard. You fail you tard. Go drown yourself <_<

You're still terrible at trolling. It's a Star Trek quote* and has nothing to do with WoW. Here I'll fix it for you. You also need to be more personal (ie: the drowning remark).

What you originally wrote is still geeky with regards to the channel of relation, however you're way off you horribly unattractive, hairy, sweat producing gorilla-man (<--- you see that, you have to be factual. Bad trolls make up things).

I am Ash of Slutivo, you will assimilate...*

.......someone's been up all night watching Star Trek TNG again...... you're delirious and clearly not Picard. You fail you tard. Go drown yourself <_<

You're still terrible at trolling. It's a Star Trek quote* and has nothing to do with WoW. Here I'll fix it for you. You also need to be more personal (ie: the drowning remark).

What you originally wrote is still geeky with regards to the channel of relation, however you're way off you horribly unattractive, hairy, sweat producing gorilla-man (<--- you see that, you have to be factual. Bad trolls make up things).

you have so much to teach oh wise one.... im doing my best, want to make out now little nerd girl?